The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lovelyliz

Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 am

Rant: When is Liz going to get her own story away from Nick & AJ. RC & FV needs to give her a story of her own and have her stop being a cheer leader for BRITK & AJ.

Rant: Where does Brit get off telling Nick if he want perfection than be with Liz sorry Britt you are not with Nick either you just been knowing him for what two days or two meetings Nick can choose his own friends & Liz never said she was perfect. Brit is not a rootworthy character to me. Take Nick away what does she have nothing. For her to be a Doctor she is sure dumb. If other people got the airtime she gets & the time she gets with Nick. They even get nice music playing in the back ground but sorry that still won't get me to buy this couple. RC & FV really trying to sell this couple but I'm not buying it.

RAVE: I like Liz expressions and that AJ won over Tracy. ;)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 am

Quote Insxx: Why are they trying to pimp Liz into the it groups. They are trying to get her closer to Sam and Carly, but sticking into stuff. trying to make people believe she is a friend of theirs. First of all Ron C. keep trying to make people look at Liz as a beauty(and she is not, people can see).Again he had RH call her a Porcelain Goddess,do Ron C< actually know whats called a Porcelain Goddess? That's what drunks call the TIOLET.

Is Liz the ONLY character you watch on the show? She's the ONLY one you talk about CONSTANTLY and most of the time it's stuff that's made up in your head.

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 am

RAVE: We had Leslie/Monica scenes, a way overdue appearance of Pip in the Lamaze episode and on Friday's show Alice had something to do other than her usual throwaway scenes of opening the front door of the Q mansion.

And all in one week! :)

RANT: I feel the show is suffering from the void created by the exit of Johnny Zaccaro. Hopefully the introduction of the Derek Wells character fills it.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Rant: I do not know whether this is a rant or what. I laugh so hard when Nick was holding Britt helping her sit down on the floor in the Lamaze class she seem so heavy that Nick almost lost his balance trying to help her. Too funny. :D She is not the most thin person on the show. Nick needs to be with someone that he can carry and it is not her she is too heavy. LMO. :D What is it with her dressing lord she shows her belly too much & I know she is not young. Several times I had seen pics of her & each time she wears short blouses. Is it not for young people. The lady that plays Brit you are not young girl. She is not all that beautiful either. JMO.

Rave: I'm glad the show uses everyone but I want a storyline for Liz & outside of AJ & Nick and the same for Patrick away from Sabrina. ;)

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh I have another rant. When it comes to giving the fans what they want it never happens. Couples that the fans want never happens but couples we care less about gets the airtime & nice playing music in the back ground. If Britk makes it was the higher ups that wanted it brought and paid by TPTC!!! I will not be watching Nick scenes ever again if he takes up with Britch. This show is about politics not what the fans want. FV & RC is no better than Frons & Guza. They just little people who have no say in anything this show is run by the higher ups not the fans. They do not matter the fans.

Rave: The only good thing about these new guys they bring back Vets and uses everyone but they lack storylines for everyone besides the 3 amigos. More stories please for other cast members.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 am

Quote tinasfatheronlostin: RAVE: We had Leslie/Monica scenes, a way overdue appearance of Pip in the Lamaze episode and on Friday's show Alice had something to do other than her usual throwaway scenes of opening the front door of the Q mansion.

RANT: I feel the show is suffering from the void created by the exit of Johnny Zaccaro. Hopefully the introduction of the Derek Wells character fills it.

Exactly! I am missing Johnny Z terribly. %( %(

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Rave: GH is really holding my attention these days. Last week was excellent. Felt like a sweeps week. The ratings have looked a little better lately as well. Hope things continue on the upswing! 3)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm still a week behind but I just had to post.

Rave: Frodd thinking he's Jason. I know there have been mixed views on this but I for one am enjoying what I have seen so far. Based on some comments I have seen I was expecting a campy perfomance, glad to know that it wasn't.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote tinasfatheronlostin: RAVE: We had Leslie/Monica scenes, a way overdue appearance of Pip in the Lamaze episode and on Friday's show Alice had something to do other than her usual throwaway scenes of opening the front door of the Q mansion.

Exactly! I am missing Johnny Z terribly. %( %(

I miss Johnny Z too.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: I'm still a week behind but I just had to post.

Rave: Frodd thinking he's Jason. I know there have been mixed views on this but I for one am enjoying what I have seen so far. Based on some comments I have seen I was expecting a campy perfomance, glad to know that it wasn't.

It was not "campy" at all IMO... I thought RH did a bang up job, very powerful. 3)

Return to “General Hospital”