The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:48 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote genhospchat: Rave: this thread. I love the opinions here and some are absolutely hilarious

Rant: just waiting for them to change the name of the show toYoung Life to Live.

RAVE It's GEN!!!!!!! Where HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!???????? Jumping for joy. So glad to see you. I snark better when you are around. :D And my bus runs better cause I hear you have the flask. The bus is roaring to go..First hit:

Sonny. Do I have to explain why??? Carly do I have to explain why?? I know you love her but she is being STOOOOPID right now. And don't even get me started on Nu Jason. BTW...how are ya????

To keep in theme of the thread, Rave: Ahhhhh Card!!!!!! I came in because your name was last on this post. How are you??? How are you feeling? I have been just busy working and not that interested in watching Young Life to Live. I do miss you and your bus though. Flask is ready and my list is below.

Also in keeping with the thread, rant: no not liking Carly and haven't since she got with the pointless, waste of money and time Franco so feel free to hit her with your bus. NuJason, hmm, I could give him a chance of they fix the character that Fronza ruined the last few years he was on the how. Frankly though, I could care less. This show is so unenjoyable with keeping Britt, Dr O, Franco, Kiki, Sam, Sonny (of course) etc., more names to add to your bus list, that I haven't really been watching so not posting either. Oh could you please get Robin first to keep her away?

I am fine, feeling well sort of. A lot of health stuff going on. But keeping with the thread, I have not really been watching. Just to much bad change for me. Like Carly being with Franco....Sheesh. And now she is having sex with sleezy...um I mean Sonny.

And yes I agree Robin needs to stay gone..they wrecked her they are still wrecking Jason...And Sam and Patrick who are at the moment my only bright spot in a show of people who need to run over by the bus, need to move on with new people.

I had some hope when Ric came back for five seconds...but alas he was just a plot point. ROLLING EYES. ~) ~) In reverse to.

Seriously I can't think of anybody who is not on the list. Maybe Ava cause I love that she can best Sonny and anybody else at every turn..although the being pregnant with what be another Sonny spawn sickens me in so many ways. And it's not better if it's Morgan who is the poster child for birth control and still dumber than a bent paper clip. That child has not got a prayer.

And well if cray cray Nina swipes the kid...well same **** different sweeps period.

You know it's bad when I who am home all day everyday choose Maury over GH...sad sad day. Oh and for the first time in bus history...I have been forced to put children on my list...that Spencer and his equally stalkerish father need to GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!

And well bratty Joss is a hot mess...but considering who her mother is, it's hard to not have her on the list. I call her being on the list preventative stupid, bad decision making trampiness.

Yeah most everybody is a target for one reason or another.

I'll make a deal, there will be two flasks and chocolate for you if NuJason comes back and takes Sam back, that he is first in line for the bus?

:-) I'm so happy to see you two! These posts are cracking me up. I'll be glad to help with any BUS related actions you take. I can bring special shoes, shovels, body bags... whatever you need as long as BOTH Sonny AND Carly are on the list! >)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:52 am

RAVE: Obrecht and Victor! Spencer FINALLY outing FLuke, Sam & Patty putting connections together, Anna telling Britt about her crazy father, Kiki telling Morgan about "the secret".... so much fast paced story telling to love right now.

RANT: Sonny and Carly... but I FF through most of there repetitive "we can't do this" "no one can know" garbage so even they can't ruin the show for me. Just knowing that their secret will probably bring on the revelation of their OTHER BIG SECRET makes me SMILE! :D

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:58 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Obrecht and Victor! Spencer FINALLY outing FLuke, Sam & Patty putting connections together, Anna telling Britt about her crazy father, Kiki telling Morgan about "the secret".... so much fast paced story telling to love right now.

RANT: Sonny and Carly... but I FF through most of there repetitive "we can't do this" "no one can know" garbage so even they can't ruin the show for me. Just knowing that their secret will probably bring on the revelation of their OTHER BIG SECRET makes me SMILE! :D

I'm smiling just thinking about it! :D :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:01 am

Quote Jeanine5:
Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Obrecht and Victor! Spencer FINALLY outing FLuke, Sam & Patty putting connections together, Anna telling Britt about her crazy father, Kiki telling Morgan about "the secret".... so much fast paced story telling to love right now.

As much as I hate to see summer go and I am looking forward to the show picking up steam and ALL the secrets and mysteries and fallout to happen for November sweeps and it seems as though the ground work for everything has already begun. :)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Jeanine5:

As much as I hate to see summer go and I am looking forward to the show picking up steam and ALL the secrets and mysteries and fallout to happen for November sweeps and it seems as though the ground work for everything has already begun. :)

As much as I`m not liking Sonny and Carly, I hope they are on a lot, and all their secrets come out :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Stop reading if you aren't watching yet(9/9/14)

RANT!!!!! seriously Sonny in your son's home and with your son and daughter in law missing all you can think about is gettin some. 8)

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Rave: Any and all Anna/Olbrecht scenes.

Rant: I'm watching today in real time at home, had all my goodies ready for lunch.......ugh, forgot about the time change.
Sheesh. What little I saw of the Rachel Ray show was SO substandard that it makes The Chew look like Masterpiece Theater.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Quote oltllover: Stop reading if you aren't watching yet(9/9/14)

RANT!!!!! seriously Sonny in your son's home and with your son and daughter in law missing all you can think about is gettin some. 8)

Seriously show some restraint and watch your grandchild Sonny. ~)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover: Stop reading if you aren't watching yet(9/9/14)

Seriously show some restraint and watch your grandchild Sonny. ~)

IKR, I guess only certain couples get flack for making out around the children but at least it was in their own home I mean was he really looking to do it on Lante's bed that might even be worse then crypt sex. 8)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Rave: Sonny holding his grandson. Can the man be more sexy then when he's showing his gentle side and those dimples.....ooo-la-la-.......

Rave: Spencer about to blow up Fluke and Julian's dastardly deeds.
Rave : Maxie and Nat finally connecting.
Rave: Anna and Dr. O'

Return to “General Hospital”