The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyhat127

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Quote fansince1981: Rant: Lucas - why can't an M.D. (Surgeon) find a job. Ask your mommie Nurse Bobbie for reference or your (almost cousin) Prince Nicolas (who is in the board). Stop living on Carly income.

Brit: how is it possible you can't afford to rent, lease, or purchase a home??? Stop using Nicolas.

ICAM. There are a lot of free loaders on this show., especially the doctors. Although I worked in a hospital and most doctors are really cheap.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Rave: the top Liz was wearing today was so cute.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:45 pm

Quote sonnyhat127:
Quote fansince1981: Rant: Lucas - why can't an M.D. (Surgeon) find a job. Ask your mommie Nurse Bobbie for reference or your (almost cousin) Prince Nicolas (who is in the board). Stop living on Carly income.

Brit: how is it possible you can't afford to rent, lease, or purchase a home??? Stop using Nicolas.

ICAM. There are a lot of free loaders on this show., especially the doctors. Although I worked in a hospital and most doctors are really cheap.

I knew doctors were greedy didn't realize they were cheap. Thanks for the info :)

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Quote FBM914: Rant: Posters calling characters they don't like a "scumbag". It's even used in thread titles lately.

I agree its an Overkill of "Scumbags" :(

OMG in one day Silas, Patrick, Nicolas, & Sonny have made the "scumbag" list, this has to be some kind of record to have so many scumbags on one soap. LOL I have a feeling that Lucas & Brad will join the list soon. :( I love Brad steals every scene. <3 :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:59 am

Unpopular opinion but I have actually enjoyed Levi from the get-go. Since it was obvious that the plan is to put Maxie and Nathan together, I knew Levi would be the stumbling block to the budding romance. It's been entertaining watching him go from hippy dude to bad guy. And of course we know Nathan will save the day.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Unpopular opinion but I have actually enjoyed Levi from the get-go. Since it was obvious that the plan is to put Maxie and Nathan together, I knew Levi would be the stumbling block to the budding romance. It's been entertaining watching him go from hippy dude to bad guy. And of course we know Nathan will save the day.

That is true. I don't like Levi but I prefer him as a villain.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 am

Rant: the "unofficial end of summer" ;(
Rant: hazy, hot and humid in September ;(
Rave: really enjoyed this holiday weekend, I hope all of you did as well. :)
Rave: lots to look forward to on GH this fall. :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 am

Quote Layngel: Rave: Glad to be back posting after a difficult summer of recovery. I had skin cancer and had surgery in June. The cancer is gone, and all is going back to normal. I am so glad to be back here posting with some of you I already know, and look forward to meeting those I don't know yet. About the show, I am just catching up as I am pretty behind. So far, I like seeing Maxie and Lulu's banter, and hope that Levi might be gone soon.

Rant: I missed you all and missed a lot! I have to go through recaps and videos to catch up basically 2 months.

I'm so glad you are back AND cancer FREE! :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Layngel: Rave: Glad to be back posting after a difficult summer of recovery. I had skin cancer and had surgery in June. The cancer is gone, and all is going back to normal. I am so glad to be back here posting with some of you I already know, and look forward to meeting those I don't know yet. About the show, I am just catching up as I am pretty behind. So far, I like seeing Maxie and Lulu's banter, and hope that Levi might be gone soon.

Rant: I missed you all and missed a lot! I have to go through recaps and videos to catch up basically 2 months.

I'm so glad you are back AND cancer FREE! :D

I did not see Layngel's post, I would like to co sign and wish Layngel continued health. :) :) :) :) :)

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 am

Rave: :D
Finding this message board & Sharing the summer with GH fans :)
Loved being a guest at Maxie's wedding..."shoot him" LOL
Enjoying the Fluke guessing game :)
Excited for NuJASON :))
Love Levis no hairdo ;)
Nina & Franco chemistry :)
Love Milo & Epiphany love connection :)
Loved to hate Levi (now the guy is growing on me)
Happy that Layngel is Cancer Free :)

Rant: :(

The death of Mr. Marbles :(
Felix heartbroken :(
Mac getting shot :(
Connie, Rafe, Gabriel & AJ death :(

Return to “General Hospital”