The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby JaneDoe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 am

RAVE: Ava finding out about FLuke's despicable behavior toward Kiki and stopping the plot to kill Michael. I think she's angry enough to talk Julian into devising a plan to end FLuke. >)

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:09 am

Rave: Ava's Momma bear instinct coming out. Watch out! I hope TPTB don't end up saying Kiki is really Nina's instead of Ava's. Ava does seem to love her.

Rant: Carly, Carly Carly - what are you thinking?

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

Quote PatsMom: Rave: Ava's Momma bear instinct coming out. Watch out! I hope TPTB don't end up saying Kiki is really Nina's instead of Ava's. Ava does seem to love her.

ITA... now that Ava is going all Mama Bear on Kiki's behalf, I'd hate for her to turn out to be Nina's. >( I like this side of Ava.

Carly has lost all brain cell activity IMO. 8)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote PatsMom: Rave: Ava's Momma bear instinct coming out. Watch out! I hope TPTB don't end up saying Kiki is really Nina's instead of Ava's. Ava does seem to love her.

ITA... now that Ava is going all Mama Bear on Kiki's behalf, I'd hate for her to turn out to be Nina's. >( I like this side of Ava.

Carly has lost all brain cell activity IMO. 8)

I love that Ava means what she says if she could take out Fluke because of what he did to Kiki she would, one shot no long drawn out speeches now all she has to do is figure out a way to neutralize Sonny, keep Fluke from retaliating, and save her butt in the process and knowing Ava she can come up with a plan in time it takes to make a chocolate mousse. ;)

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am

Rave: Ned shutting down Tracy's tirade with the news of Lulu's kidnapping. Possible wakeup call for Tracy about the importance of family?

Rant: Lucy pestering Scott about choosing her over Bobbie. Can't this wait, Lucy? You've already lost Kevin.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:27 am

OT: I watched DOOL last night for the first time in many, many years just to see what's going on. It seemed rather slow and pretty low key.

I also found the music a bit distracting, trying to pump up the drama with music. It didn't really work for me. But I may give it another try.

Any DOOL watchers out there?

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:33 am

Quote ghfanfare: OT: I watched DOOL last night for the first time in many, many years just to see what's going on. It seemed rather slow and pretty low key.

I also found the music a bit distracting, trying to pump up the drama with music. It didn't really work for me. But I may give it another try.

I have been watching for over a year and like it. I love that Kassie Depavie has joined the cast. It looks likes the actress that played Natalie Buchanan is headed there as well.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare: OT: I watched DOOL last night for the first time in many, many years just to see what's going on. It seemed rather slow and pretty low key.

I have been watching for over a year and like it. I love that Kassie Depavie has joined the cast. It looks likes the actress that played Natalie Buchanan is headed there as well.

Thanks, Biz. :) I had heard that KDP was on it now and that MA was joining the cast and thought I would give it a try. Fun to watch something "new". :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:43 am

Rant: Franco, great actor terrible character. What a waste.
Rant: Too much time in-between Robin scenes. Tease....
Rant: Lucy

Rave: Ava taking on Fluke
Rave: Michael not eating the pudding..

samjam

Postby samjam » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Rant: Hate that they are bringing back Stavros instead of Stefan, Stavros is just pure evil, not even human. and Helena tired of her too.,

Rant: So sad that Billy Miller will not be playing Jason.

Rave: Ava not killing Michael, wish she would go to Sonny about Fluke... ;( :)

Rave: Love Nathan and Maxie can,t wait, hope they do it slowly like they used to on soaps. that way we are rooting for them to get together, make love, it was more fun in the old days, now they have sex immediately. Just not as much fun. :)

Return to “General Hospital”