The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote i need to get a lifeI miss him as Todd... I never watched OLTL... But I remember that scene (on GH) when he was in his office & he like stood on his head for some reason... That's when I fell in love... & I always liked Carly with Todd.... Franco is ok but Todd IMO is much better 3)

I only watched OLTL the last three years it aired while taking a break from GH. Trevor St. John was Todd during most of that time except the last few months when Roger Howarth returned to OLTL as Todd in a convoluted plot involving twins. I loved RH immediately and even looked up some of the old clips with Todd and Blair. Good stuff.

So I was glad when he came to GH as Todd. And he's still pretty much Todd to me. ;)

I don't usually like long hair on guys, but RH looked great.
I knew RH as Todd from the beginning and TSJ as Todd and you are right the plot in the end was convoluted I always thought they did that because both actors had such a huge fan base that they wanted to keep everyone happy. I am glad you looked up the old stuff because RH was beyond good as Todd back in the day. just some trivia for you, the character of Todd was never supposed to be anything more then part of someone elses story but RH was so good that the writers jumped on it and created his back story.

...and SOOO frickin' cute with his long beautiful hair! ;)

I think they were trying to make everyone happy at the end, too. Bringing on a lot of the vets and showing fave clips from back in the day. I found it very sweet and nostalgic and I wasn't even a long-time viewer.

I really liked OLTL. Wish I had started watching sooner and still sad it's gone. ;(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote i need to get a lifeI miss him as Todd... I never watched OLTL... But I remember that scene (on GH) when he was in his office & he like stood on his head for some reason... That's when I fell in love... & I always liked Carly with Todd.... Franco is ok but Todd IMO is much better 3)

I only watched OLTL the last three years it aired while taking a break from GH. Trevor St. John was Todd during most of that time except the last few months when Roger Howarth returned to OLTL as Todd in a convoluted plot involving twins. I loved RH immediately and even looked up some of the old clips with Todd and Blair. Good stuff.

So I was glad when he came to GH as Todd. And he's still pretty much Todd to me. ;)

I knew RH as Todd from the beginning and TSJ as Todd and you are right the plot in the end was convoluted I always thought they did that because both actors had such a huge fan base that they wanted to keep everyone happy. I am glad you looked up the old stuff because RH was beyond good as Todd back in the day. just some trivia for you, the character of Todd was never supposed to be anything more then part of someone elses story but RH was so good that the writers jumped on it and created his back story.

I think they were trying to make everyone happy at the end, too. Bringing on a lot of the vets and showing fave clips from back in the day. I found it very sweet and nostalgic and I wasn't even a long-time viewer.

I really liked OLTL. Wish I had started watching sooner and still sad it's gone. ;(

YESSSSS the long hair always gets me. ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:

hey Biz I think you did what I did this morning and posted in the middle of my post. its all good though. :)

moralna

Postby moralna » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote moralna:
Quote ransomha: Rave: Sonny , Sonny, Sonny.
The man is so sexy and takes his time making love.
Carly was so into it.
A super couple in the making......

Rant: Franco acting like a whinny drag.
Get your own home loser.....

Ransomha - I see that you are a true, true GH fan and you are especially a Sonny fan, which is great, but I have to ask you this with all respect . . . can Sonny do no wrong in your eyes? He slept with his dead fiancée's cousin in her own office; he killed one of his son's biological father (Michael / AJ), he slept with his oldest son's mother (Dante/Olivia) and cheated on her with his youngest son's girlfriend (Morgan / Ava)and this is all in a span of 6 months. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are other characters on this show that are just as bad, but have you as a Sonny fan ever said . . . "damn, Sonny - that was low even for you"? I am just wondering . . .again, respectfully.

Hi Mora:

I absolutely HATE that Sonny shot AJ. HATE it! He was 100% WRONG.....
Hate when he doesn't take his medication.
Hate that he slept with Ava, fell for her crap.
IRL, I would have nothing to do with a man like this but, because "Sonny" is a fictional character and I have been watching him for so many years, I get the biggest kick out of this character. He's my favorite.
I love Maurice and think he's so very handsome.

Hope that answers your question and thanks so much for asking in such a nice way!

You are welcome :) I may not always agree with your opinion but I sure do admire what a true fan you are :))

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Quote oltllover: YESSSSS the long hair always gets me. ;)

I found a nice pic of the ♫ long beautiful hair ♫ for my avi... ;) :D

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:

hey Biz I think you did what I did this morning and posted in the middle of my post. its all good though. :)

My apologies my internet keeps dropping out on me so i keep getting warnings every time I try and post.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare:

My apologies my internet keeps dropping out on me so i keep getting warnings every time I try and post.

no need to apologize I have done it myself. :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover: YESSSSS the long hair always gets me. ;)

I found a nice pic of the ♫ long beautiful hair ♫ for my avi... ;) :D

I have seen some really sexy ones. cant wait to see your avi.
give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair........
any day of the week. *)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Quote moralna:
Quote ransomha:
Quote moralna:
Quote ransomha: Rave: Sonny , Sonny, Sonny.
The man is so sexy and takes his time making love.
Carly was so into it.
A super couple in the making......

Rant: Franco acting like a whinny drag.
Get your own home loser.....

Ransomha - I see that you are a true, true GH fan and you are especially a Sonny fan, which is great, but I have to ask you this with all respect . . . can Sonny do no wrong in your eyes? He slept with his dead fiancée's cousin in her own office; he killed one of his son's biological father (Michael / AJ), he slept with his oldest son's mother (Dante/Olivia) and cheated on her with his youngest son's girlfriend (Morgan / Ava)and this is all in a span of 6 months. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are other characters on this show that are just as bad, but have you as a Sonny fan ever said . . . "damn, Sonny - that was low even for you"? I am just wondering . . .again, respectfully.

Hi Mora:

I absolutely HATE that Sonny shot AJ. HATE it! He was 100% WRONG.....
Hate when he doesn't take his medication.
Hate that he slept with Ava, fell for her crap.
IRL, I would have nothing to do with a man like this but, because "Sonny" is a fictional character and I have been watching him for so many years, I get the biggest kick out of this character. He's my favorite.
I love Maurice and think he's so very handsome.

Hope that answers your question and thanks so much for asking in such a nice way!

You are welcome :) I may not always agree with your opinion but I sure do admire what a true fan you are :))

Hahah...yea it's just a TV show, for me anyway.....

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.
We don't have to agree to enjoy posting civilly .

ilsalund

Postby ilsalund » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:37 pm

Rant: Gee, isn't anyone in PC concerned about Lulu and Dante? Seems everyone is so concerned about Carly sleeping with Sonny that no one seems to know that Lulu (and Maxie) have been kidnapped!

Return to “General Hospital”