The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Bizlet » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Quote Howie79:
Quote Jeanine5:
Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Sonny's arrogance is just over the top. How dare he tell Olivia she can date Ned and she has his blessing. What a dbag. I'm so glad Liv is done with him. Hopefully she can move on with Ned as I think they'd make a great couple :)

Liz! Really knocking over Britt's milkshake on her? This just makes her look foolish and childish IMO.

Carly! Dreaming about Old Sonny. I am so done >(

Rave: The one bright spot in the last few days was Dr. O/Nina and Nina/Franco scenes :)

I hope you don't mind but I'm cosigning this. ITA!!!

Me too! I am really disgusted with Sonny lately. I mean, really, one day sniffing around Olivia's skirt then the next shoving his tongue down Carly's throat. What a horndog.

I do love the Franco/Nina scenes and I like the Nina/Dr. O stuff as well. I loved it when Dr. O said that apples don't fall far from the tree. She is reading her neice like a book. Wonder what this pair has in store for the future. I was not too sure about Nina at first, but she is starting to grow on me.

I am always disgusted with Sonny. I want Alice to live, but I really want his little stunt with the actress and Mickey Diamond to come back and bite him in the a$$.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Howie79:
Quote Jeanine5:
Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Sonny's arrogance is just over the top. How dare he tell Olivia she can date Ned and she has his blessing. What a dbag. I'm so glad Liv is done with him. Hopefully she can move on with Ned as I think they'd make a great couple :)

Liz! Really knocking over Britt's milkshake on her? This just makes her look foolish and childish IMO.

Carly! Dreaming about Old Sonny. I am so done >(

Rave: The one bright spot in the last few days was Dr. O/Nina and Nina/Franco scenes :)

I hope you don't mind but I'm cosigning this. ITA!!!

Me too! I am really disgusted with Sonny lately. I mean, really, one day sniffing around Olivia's skirt then the next shoving his tongue down Carly's throat. What a horndog.

I do love the Franco/Nina scenes and I like the Nina/Dr. O stuff as well. I loved it when Dr. O said that apples don't fall far from the tree. She is reading her neice like a book. Wonder what this pair has in store for the future. I was not too sure about Nina at first, but she is starting to grow on me.

I am always disgusted with Sonny. I want Alice to live, but I really want his little stunt with the actress and Mickey Diamond to come back and bite him in the a$$.

Oh yeah. That also was pretty disgusting. You know that he is not going to keep that a secret forever. He is just waiting for the right moment to say, "Hey, I know that I shot AJ and slept with Ava, but I did lie and pay someone off to say they were Mickey's sister and save Alice. That has to wipe out all my bad deeds, right?" Yuck.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Rave: LOVED Sonny and Olivia breaking up like mature adults that are in control of their emotions and not on the floor.
Loved Sonny saving Alice without taking credit.
Love Sonny and Carly thinking about their kiss.
Loved Sonny's talk with Milo.
Loved Sonny as the delivery man.

Great week for the STAR.....

Rant: Lucas is a weak character and turn off.
Mac took a bullet.
Felix is a yenta.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:22 pm

RAVE: Ending the week with more Sonny.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:07 pm

RAVE: Milo and Epif. Very interesting couple. Looking forward to seeing more.

RAVE: Mr. Sexy and those dimples. Carly will NOT be able to resist that and we have Sonny to look forward to on Monday.

RAVE: Britt kissing Nic. And Spencer and Britt. These guys need to be a family.

No Rants: Had a good week in Port Charles......

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Franco and Nina should get stuck in an elevator at least once a week I really like there back and forth and can't wait to see where this leads. Milo and Epiphany may not get the big love story on screen but those two might actually end up being the most real couple in PC they have no agendas and no baggage. There are times I like Liz and then there are times when I she needs a therapist. Looking forward to next week :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Rave: Franco and Nina in the elevator. Hope they NEVER get out.
Two boring useless characters that waste precious air time.
Rave: Thinking outside the box with Milo and Epif'.
Hope we get to enjoy this pairing.

Rant: ONLY getting Robin 3 days this week. NOT enough.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Rant: Sonny & Carly - I don't feel the chemistry. I think this ship may have sailed. I love you Sonny (dimples) but can't you live without a woman for one week? ;)

Rave: The 3-some SL convinced Brad & Lucas that their relationship was about LOVE not lust. Felix realized he wouldn't settle until he finds true love :))

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:49 am

Looks like Julian is on this Thurs and Fri. A must see for me!!! *)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:24 am

RAVE: Franco and Nina... Brit and Nik... Ned and Olivia...

RANT: Carly. 8) You disgust me. >(

Return to “General Hospital”