The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 am

RAVE: Georgie! Although I was never a HUGE fan of hers, I always did like her reasoning with Maxie and trying to get her to do the right thing. It's time now and I hope she comes clean with Dante and Lulu. I do LOVE Lulu and Maxie's friendship and I'm sure this will cause quite a rift in it.... but I think that with time, they will get back to where they have been for a long time now. Especially once Dante and Lulu find out their baby is residing in the Britch (total speculation... NOT a spoiler ;))

RANT: Olivia AND Konnie. Seriously, you two are both idiots. 8) 8) 8) 8)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:30 am

Rave: Carly has finally met her match in Ava. ;)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

OLTL Rave: Okay. I just finished watching OLTL for the week and Blair and Todd had a love scene that was hot, hot, hot! *) ;)

GH Rant: Why aren't we getting that kind of love in the afternoon on GH?! >(

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 am

RANT: Why does Carly have her nose stuck in everything?

wise chick

Postby wise chick » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 pm

I dont get on here to often but at the moment I feel like it. I am tire of Michael having so many problems. I don't like Sonny being with Olivia and I hate to see a good actress like the one who plays connie go.

clalvis

Postby clalvis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Rant: WTF! The writers didn't even write the script convincingly to make me believe that Todd/Franco think he's Jason, too soon after being Franco. I didn't get to see him at The Morgan's PH, but did he not see the family photo and ask himself why he didn't look like THE JASON? I know this is a soap but they are asking a lot...too much suspension of disbelief, forget about the whole damn first set of OLTL3...we can't even mention them, or act like they look like the OLTL3 part 2.

Rave: I think Morgan is VERY handsome, I know I stand alone in my opinion....big lips, shirtless and bratty, it's all good.

I would love to see them write about something positive so I can Hooray for someone, it's always negative.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:20 am

Rant: Why are there so many threads about spoilers or discussion about Sam's potential father? Are the mods on vaction?

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:09 am

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant: Why are there so many threads about spoilers or discussion about Sam's potential father? Are the mods on vaction?

You know, I just don't care much about Sam or her father. But I did kinda enjoy Froddson carrying Danny around. The little boo looked comfortable in RH's arms. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

Quote clalvis: Rave: I think Morgan is VERY handsome, I know I stand alone in my opinion....big lips, shirtless and bratty, it's all good.

I think the young actor playing Morgan did a really good job in the scenes of the confrontation with Michael. Very believable! And I like all the brattiness, too. ;)

JOKEN

Postby JOKEN » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Is any one else fed up with the way GH is going? I hate the people from One Life coming on! Franco/Todd make me ILL! So does John McBain/ Cirus! I'm about done with GH after all of the years, centuries, I've been a loyal fan!!!!

Return to “General Hospital”