The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:18 am

Rave: The redemption of Sonny....
Sonny doing good and coming through for his family.
It's all Sonny and all good.
Really enjoying this .......a lot to RAVE about....Humble Sonny is soooo sexy!
Robin being back and rocking the show like she always does with her appearances.
Need a Sonny and Robin scene.....

Rant: Alexis as a 50 something year old woman having no self control or self respect. Bummer, bring back the real Alexis......
Ava being home during "animal sex"......

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:40 am

Rant: Julian is a drug pusher which is now ok because Fluke didn't cause the accident. Really don't get that logic.
Rafe had Julian's heroin mix in his system......

Rave: Sonny isn't in the drug market and fights to keep drugs out of PC.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:43 am

Not hot: Sonny and Carly. Ack! My eyes! My eyes! Thank goodness I looked away before I had to heave. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:40 am

Raves:

Evil Victor. Best line: "Never trust a Cassadine."

Maxie and Lulu. Very cute scenes and so well done. Kudos to the costume and hair styling dept. as well.

Dante. I really liked him yesterday in detective mode. Nice to see him doing something besides hanging on Lulu. They should give him more to do.

Levi. I know. I know. But the actor does such a good job of playing the jerk. I thought it was great when he pulled out the gun and turned all bad a$$ on Nathan.

Rant: All those muscles and Nathan couldn't overtake Levi?! :|

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:55 am

Quote ghfanfare: Not hot: Sonny and Carly. Ack! My eyes! My eyes! Thank goodness I looked away before I had to heave. 3)

UGH! I thought I'd never have to witness anything like that again. I can't even believe they went there again, I'm just so done I can't even....

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:56 am

Quote ghfanfare: Raves:

Maxie and Lulu. Very cute scenes and so well done. Kudos to the costume and hair styling dept. as well.

Dante. I really liked him yesterday in detective mode. Nice to see him doing something besides hanging on Lulu. They should give him more to do.

Levi. I know. I know. But the actor does such a good job of playing the jerk. I thought it was great when he pulled out the gun and turned all bad a$$ on Nathan.

I liked that they showed Dante having actual 'cop' instincts as well but I LOL'd that he managed to see that tiny speck of blood on Levi's collar from so far away :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: Raves:

I liked that they showed Dante having actual 'cop' instincts as well but I LOL'd that he managed to see that tiny speck of blood on Levi's collar from so far away :)

Eagled-eyed Dante. LOL!

ecs7574

Postby ecs7574 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:47 pm

RAVE: Sam and Patrick. More, please! And SUPER minority opinion here, but I'm looking forward to Sonny and Carly dancing toward each other again.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:49 am

RAVE: Lulu and Maxie, Nathan outing Levi for the con that he is... this FINALLY just. got. interesting!

An evil Cassadine gracing my screen again and although I'll ALWAYS prefer Helz... I'll take Victor. They are always such fun tormentors. >)

Franco. I LOVE RH and he never ceases to bring the wit. He makes me laugh in every scene he's in. :D

Olivia finally coming to her senses and realizing that Sonny is not the man for her. Bring on Olivia and Ned please!

RANT: Sonny and Carly. 8) I'm seeing a LOT of FFing in my future. >(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Lulu and Maxie, Nathan outing Levi for the con that he is... this FINALLY just. got. interesting!

An evil Cassadine gracing my screen again and although I'll ALWAYS prefer Helz... I'll take Victor. They are always such fun tormentors. >)

Franco. I LOVE RH and he never ceases to bring the wit. He makes me laugh in every scene he's in. :D

Olivia finally coming to her senses and realizing that Sonny is not the man for her. Bring on Olivia and Ned please!

RANT: Sonny and Carly. 8) I'm seeing a LOT of FFing in my future. >(

I agree with everything except the Sonny/Carly thing, I am looking forward to watching them dig their own graves. 3)

Return to “General Hospital”