The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:50 am

Rave: ROBIN, ROBIN, ROBIN.......so glad she's back. Looking beautiful and creating excitement.

Sonny keeping his cool and unaffected as he sees through Olivia's high school games.

Sonny's time with his son. Morgan's back talk was very realistic and you can see how bad he wants his dad. Still jealous of Sonny and Michael's relationship.

Rant: So bummed that Alexis is a spoiled character.
Instead of a strong, single mom, she's become a horney teenager with thoughts only about her boyfriend instead of her daughter and family.
Hope she's wearing a mask and we'll get the real Alexis back soon.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:46 am

RAVE: Julexis! I loved that Alexis stood her ground and refused to let Julian lie to her. I LOVED that Alexis understood Julian's need to do whatever it takes to keep his family safe. I LOVED the preview for today! *)

LOVED Olivia and Ned, despite her juvenile attempt to make Sonny Jealous. I'm really enjoying these two together. 3)

RANT: ROBIN. Really? Jason is dead and you're choosing to stay away? Claiming NO ONE is forcing you to stay, yet you can't get away for a day to console your husband and daughter? I thought she already looked bad for leaving to "save Jason", but this is a whole new level of LOW. 8)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:54 am

Rave: Julexis yesterday and more today!
Rant: the constant ragging on Alexis for her believing in Julian yet applause for Britt tricking Nic supposedly in the name of love. selfish vs. noble ~)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 am

Quote oltllover: Rave: Julexis yesterday and more today!
Rant: the constant ragging on Alexis for her believing in Julian yet applause for Britt tricking Nic supposedly in the name of love. selfish vs. noble ~)

Or Robin abandoning her family and keeping certain KEY facts from them like being so close and Jason being "dead" and STILL not coming home. That's totally acceptable, right? ;) ~)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:58 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Or Robin abandoning her family and keeping certain KEY facts from them like being so close and Jason being "dead" and STILL not coming home. That's totally acceptable, right? ;) ~)

Or Carly lying to HER child ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:

Totally cool, I get it. It's only CERTAIN character's lies that are bad and not redeemable. 8) :-)

fotinigirl

Postby fotinigirl » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:

Totally cool, I get it. It's only CERTAIN character's lies that are bad and not redeemable. 8) :-)

Totally AGREE!! Really how are some people not held accountable for their actions or if you will held to a different standard????

Rave : Alexis and Julian!!! Floved them!! Scenes played out to perfection AND I would like to say Happy Anniversary to the hottest couple on daytime <3 CANT wait for today I AM SURE I will have lots to rave about! :)

As for rant...well aint nobody got time for that!! ;) I was to busy hitting up yt and replaying the Julexis scenes on my dvr ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 am

Quote fotinigirl:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:

Totally AGREE!! Really how are some people not held accountable for their actions or if you will held to a different standard????

Rave : Alexis and Julian!!! Floved them!! Scenes played out to perfection AND I would like to say Happy Anniversary to the hottest couple on daytime <3 CANT wait for today I AM SURE I will have lots to rave about! :)

As for rant...well aint nobody got time for that!! ;) I was to busy hitting up yt and replaying the Julexis scenes on my dvr ;)

You've got the right idea :)
RAVE: the fact that twitter and GH are recognizing this super hot coules anniversary :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote fotinigirl:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:

You've got the right idea :)
RAVE: the fact that twitter and GH are recognizing this super hot coules anniversary :D

I can't believe it's been one year already! Time flies when you are just THAT HOT 3)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:23 am

Rave: Patrick telling Robin he now knows where to send the divorce papers. Really Patrick, time to loose the albatross around your neck that is Robin.

Return to “General Hospital”