The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyhat127

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Rave: Sonny and Sean looking like fools

Rant: bring back Ric

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Rave: Love Liz. I am missing her on my screen.

Rant: Where is Liz I miss her I do not care if she is not a lead she is better than some that are & that is no lie. Please GH give this girl a story away from Brik let them stand on their own leave my girl out of it. Becky deserve better than this always have. Let Nick stand on his own dam two feet. Hurry back Rick. Where is Carly what is up with that miss her too. I'm beginning to hate the way GH is run and you do not see people in weeks. UGH!!!!!!!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:43 am

RAVE: JULIAN! Julian defending Ava even though she does not deserve it, shows just how chivalrous Julian can be. :D

Sonny getting played! Olivia FINALLY kicking Sonny out, or at least trying to. Bahahaha

Nina and Franco. 8)

RANT: Carly! Someone PLEASE hit her with a bus. >(

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:24 am

RAVE: Julian! Loved his conversation with Alexis. I'm thinking once he finds out about the explosion... all HELZ going to break loose. >)

Olivia! I can finally say I enjoyed her yesterday. Calling Carly out on her stupid connection with Sonny. Fabulous. I really think I might like her with Ned. :D

RANT: CARLY!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:46 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Julian! Loved his conversation with Alexis. I'm thinking once he finds out about the explosion... all HELZ going to break loose. >)

Olivia! I can finally say I enjoyed her yesterday. Calling Carly out on her stupid connection with Sonny. Fabulous. I really think I might like her with Ned. :D

RANT: CARLY!

I'm with you on the Carly rant. When will she wake up and realize Sonny just brings her down >(

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

Quote I'm with you on the Carly rant. When will she wake up and realize Sonny just brings her down >(

Carly has to be the dumbest woman on GH right now. How can she still be defending Sonny. She's got OCD big time!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:11 am

Raves: Julian!! Love this man more every day. No nonsense, spitting, throwing around empty threats just protective Julian and he is so sexy *) *)

Julian and Alex is the opening credits! So perfect together! I guess this can finally put to rest the ridiculous and repetitive comments that Julian being gone by the end of summer ;) I really doubt ABC would spend the money to change the opening credits only to cut WD loose.

Olivia and Ned! Love these two and I really hope WK is sticking around. Love drunk Olivia and when she said 'those dogs wouldn't sleep with Ava Jerome, and Ned said "nooo they wouldn't" OMG LOL that was so funny :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:31 am

Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Julian!! Love this man more every day. No nonsense, spitting, throwing around empty threats just protective Julian and he is so sexy *) *)

Julian and Alex is the opening credits! So perfect together! I guess this can finally put to rest the ridiculous and repetitive comments that Julian being gone by the end of summer ;) I really doubt ABC would spend the money to change the opening credits only to cut WD loose.

Olivia and Ned! Love these two and I really hope WK is sticking around. Love drunk Olivia and when she said 'those dogs wouldn't sleep with Ava Jerome, and Ned said "nooo they wouldn't" OMG LOL that was so funny :)

Olivia and Ned were hysterical. did you see NLG's tweets about them. reading her tweets while watching them made it so much funnier.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Julian!! Love this man more every day. No nonsense, spitting, throwing around empty threats just protective Julian and he is so sexy *) *)

Olivia and Ned were hysterical. did you see NLG's tweets about them. reading her tweets while watching them made it so much funnier.

NLG is always entertaining. Do you follow @attaboymorgan? Also funny tweeting about his grandpa and grandma :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:58 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:

NLG is always entertaining. Do you follow @attaboymorgan? Also funny tweeting about his grandpa and grandma :)

no I don't. I will look it up later. I have caught a few of others tweets through NLG though there are a lot of funny zingers out there.

Return to “General Hospital”