The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sonnyhat127

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare: Why is Jordan acting like she is attracted to Shawn?! All he does is butt into her life and bully her. He is so annoying. :0 She can do better.

Also, I thought Shawn was kind of a big guy until I saw him standing next to Mickey Diamond. Mr. Diamond was towering over him.

All I know is Shawn is a big hypocrite. He is CONSTANTLY judging Jordan(how ironic) yet he is sitting there making plans to carry out a murder if his boss gives the green light. ~)

ITA no matter what Sonny is dealing in guns, prostitutes, child slavery ect. He is shipping something in PC. Shawn's holier than thou act with Jordon is annoying me. "My mob boss is better than yours, oh I have take this call might have to off someone tonight" Shawn get off your high horse.

ITA to all of the above messages.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Quote ransomha: Rant: Now Julian has killed two important people in Molly's life and Alexis is still in the dark.
Rant: Julian mixing heroin in with his coke and poluting the streets.
The cops need to speed up this bust.

Rave: Sonny on ESPN and kicking butt in his interview with the host seeing this character EXACTLY the way I see him. So fun to watch.
Have uttered the same words to describe this character...THE MAN...... :)

Ric is not dead so you can't count him. There is NO proof that Julian mixed her ion in with the drugs.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Quote sonnyhat127:
Quote ransomha: Rant: Now Julian has killed two important people in Molly's life and Alexis is still in the dark.

Rave: Sonny on ESPN and kicking butt in his interview with the host seeing this character EXACTLY the way I see him. So fun to watch.

Ric is not dead so you can't count him. There is NO proof that Julian mixed her ion in with the drugs.

Molly AND Julian thinks he is. She cares, he doesn't.
Julian should KNOW what he's selling and killing kids with.

theresao

Postby theresao » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:14 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote sonnyhat127:

Except that Rafe died because of a ruptured blood vessel during surgery brought on by a car accident. According to Rafe at the time of the accident he was clean so no drugs involved. The whole tragic event was because Rafe ran Patrick off the rode. Rafe's driving is what killed him not his drug use.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:18 am

Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote sonnyhat127:

Except that Rafe died because of a ruptured blood vessel during surgery brought on by a car accident. According to Rafe at the time of the accident he was clean so no drugs involved. The whole tragic event was because Rafe ran Patrick off the rode. Rafe's driving is what killed him not his drug use.

Actually that isn't so.
Rafe was indebted to the DRUG DEALER making him run Pat off the road.
He didn't do it for kicks.

theresao

Postby theresao » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote sonnyhat127:

Actually that isn't so.

Pure speculation. All we know from the show is that someone made Rafe do it. We have not been shown or told who made him do it or why.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:56 am

Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote theresao:
Quote ransomha:
Quote sonnyhat127:

Actually that isn't so.

Pure speculation. All we know from the show is that someone made Rafe do it. We have not been shown or told who made him do it or why.

Are you thinking " the devil made him do it?"

IF it turns off Rafe was indebted to a drug dealer will you then blame Julian for bringing drugs into PC?

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 pm

RANT: Levi! Levi with Maxie! Maxie dressing like Laura Ingalls for goodness sake! Stop the madness, please! >(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: Levi! Levi with Maxie! Maxie dressing like Laura Ingalls for goodness sake! Stop the madness, please! >(

hahahaha Laura Ingalls.
at first I thought the clothes she was wearing was about the after pregnancy weight but she looks great(IRL) its time for her to dump Levi and return to her inner fashionista. :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe: RANT: Levi! Levi with Maxie! Maxie dressing like Laura Ingalls for goodness sake! Stop the madness, please! >(

hahahaha Laura Ingalls.
at first I thought the clothes she was wearing was about the after pregnancy weight but she looks great(IRL) its time for her to dump Levi and return to her inner fashionista. :)

Exactly! When she's wearing her yoga clothes she looks FABULOUS! There's simply no need for the frumpy, absolutely ridiculous clothes they keep putting her in. The hippy garb was bad enough, but the prairie attire is just 8) .

Return to “General Hospital”