The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:27 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Dehlia putting on a show for Sonny and him buying into her dislike of Ava. I love watching Ava play Sonny and now she's got her mother in on it too. :-)

RANT: Pretty much everything else from yesterday's show. 8)

Ava and Delia are a hoot. I just hope that phone call Olivia got doesn't mess up the plan.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Dehlia putting on a show for Sonny and him buying into her dislike of Ava. I love watching Ava play Sonny and now she's got her mother in on it too. :-)

RANT: Pretty much everything else from yesterday's show. 8)

Ava and Delia are a hoot. I just hope that phone call Olivia got doesn't mess up the plan.

Oh I didn't even catch that yesterday I was doing too many things while I was watching. ITA I don't want Ava's plan messed up either.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:50 am

THIS

despairintheafternoon.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/studies-in-boredom-part-ii-half-week-in-review/

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 am

Quote Nightmoves: THIS

despairintheafternoon.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/studies-in-boredom-part-ii-half-week-in-review/

LMAO! This was the best part:

OLIVIA: I’m sure I’ll forgive your father some day. Lord knows I’ve forgiven him for worse. [*actual dialog]
DANTE: You sure have! Like that time he shot me in the chest.
OLIVIA: Yup. You almost died! And then I slept with him anyway.
DANTE: You’re a great mom.

Bahahahahaha.... pretty much nailed it. 3)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 am

I am not so sure I find the show "boring" right now I just think there are a lot of people coming and going on vacation and these stories now are just the "down time" so to speak. I do like that some of the others are getting air time son that respect I am fine with it all. :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 am

Quote oltllover:

I am not so sure I find the show "boring" right now I just think there are a lot of people coming and going on vacation and these stories now are just the "down time" so to speak. I do like that some of the others are getting air time son that respect I am fine with it all. :)

It's not the characters I don't like and I am glad that tptb switch the stories around and showcase the entire cast. It's the current stories I'm not interested in and it's been a LONG time since that's happened for me. :~ I've tried as hard as I can to like the Sam/Silas/Nina story and Rafe has NEVER interested me and it's just so BLAH right now IMO. ;( I like when I get to see Maxie and Nathan, but they keep throwing Levi in there and that makes me want to throw something at my TV. 8) The small stuff that I like here and there just isn't enough.

I NEED my hot Julexis back! I think all will be right again in my GH world when this happens. 3)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:16 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote oltllover:

It's not the characters I don't like and I am glad that tptb switch the stories around and showcase the entire cast. It's the current stories I'm not interested in and it's been a LONG time since that's happened for me. :~ I've tried as hard as I can to like the Sam/Silas/Nina story and Rafe has NEVER interested me and it's just so BLAH right now IMO. ;( I like when I get to see Maxie and Nathan, but they keep throwing Levi in there and that makes me want to throw something at my TV. 8) The small stuff that I like here and there just isn't enough.

I NEED my hot Julexis back! I think all will be right again in my GH world when this happens. 3)

I see what you're saying. I never cared about Rafe either but it is given Patrick some good stuff. I think the Silas/Sam/Nina stuff is flat because there was no real build up to the Silas/Sam relationship. I so agree about Levi but if it leads to some big pay off with Naxie then I will live with it. We should get some Julexis soon I hope but NLG is on vacation now so we will have to see. There are a lot of things hanging out there right now that will probably start playing out again towards the end of summer which sounds so crazy since summer used to be so exciting back in the day.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:26 am

Quote oltllover:

I don't find it boring I understand that some of my favorites need to take their vacations. As long as I have been watching soaps the summer SL have focused on the younger actors sometimes these young teen lovers like Lucky and Liz have longterm soap love affairs.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:59 pm

7-8

RAVE: SHAWN....WOW the very BEST built man on the show. He is in FANTASTIC
condition. YUM YUM......
Rave: Sonny stopping Delia and Ava's plan, As if we didn't see that coming a mile away,with Olivia's help no less.
Rave: Tracy without Fluke
Rave: Alexis without what was his name?
Rave : Silas FINALLY being a parent to Rafe'.
Rave: A break from Nina.

No rants.....

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:23 pm

neither rant nor rave but I am a little bored with the "I will tell TJ what you did" from Jordan, how about telling us, lol. I do like the idea of Shawn and Jordan together though. I really hope that we get some answers about why Rafe did what he did. He said he wasn't high to Molly but everyone will assume that but was he "working" for Ava or Fluke since he said someone made him do it. Sad to see Delia go (for now?) lord knows that whole story is beyond played out and I was hoping she would put an end to it. wonder what Sonny will do with the flash drive, maybe Michael will find it. and last but not least YAY Franco got a job(sorry I love Farly)

Return to “General Hospital”