The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Quote ghfanfare: While I thought the death of baby Gabriel was just too sad and very difficult to watch, this story with Sam and Patrick investigating and Rafe looking guilty and depressed is not interesting to me AT ALL. Hoping they wrap that one up quickly.

Not feeling a lot of sympathy for Molly. Maybe 'cuz I know her papa isn't really dead?! Maybe. But I think it's more that I just find her annoying 95 percent of the time. 3)

In the meantime, I am enjoying angry jealous Franco and his confrontation with Sonny. Sonny says Franco's tumor is just an excuse. What about not taking meds? Is that just an excuse, too?! King of the hypocrites, that Sonny. ;)

Yep. Sonny has done ALL kinds of nasty stuff while "off his meds" ~) , yet he can't understand that Franco's actions could have been because of a brain tumor? It is far fetched... I admit, but Franco hasn't even come close to reverting back to his psycho, killer ways in a LONG time. Let It Go. 3)

PS: I love that Franco has something on Sonny. He really needs to watch how he treats him. >)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare: While I thought the death of baby Gabriel was just too sad and very difficult to watch, this story with Sam and Patrick investigating and Rafe looking guilty and depressed is not interesting to me AT ALL. Hoping they wrap that one up quickly.

Not feeling a lot of sympathy for Molly. Maybe 'cuz I know her papa isn't really dead?! Maybe. But I think it's more that I just find her annoying 95 percent of the time. 3)

In the meantime, I am enjoying angry jealous Franco and his confrontation with Sonny. Sonny says Franco's tumor is just an excuse. What about not taking meds? Is that just an excuse, too?! King of the hypocrites, that Sonny. ;)

Yep. Sonny has done ALL kinds of nasty stuff while "off his meds" ~) , yet he can't understand that Franco's actions could have been because of a brain tumor? It is far fetched... I admit, but Franco hasn't even come close to reverting back to his psycho, killer ways in a LONG time. Let It Go. 3)

PS: I love that Franco has something on Sonny. He really needs to watch how he treats him. >)

I love Franco calling him out too. and how dumb is Sonny, if he thinks that Franco is a psycho then isn't kind of dumb to tick him off. just saying. and what's up with Sonny always kidnapping people and holding women against their will and laughing about it. when you think about it he is no better then Deke... >(

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Rave: Sonny turning the tables on Ava, that was GREAT!!

Rave: Carly standing by Sonny. They are a package deal.

Rant: Levi and how Maxie acts around Levi.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:

I love Franco calling him out too. and how dumb is Sonny, if he thinks that Franco is a psycho then isn't kind of dumb to tick him off. just saying. and what's up with Sonny always kidnapping people and holding women against their will and laughing about it. when you think about it he is no better then Deke... >(

OMG! You hit the nail right on the head! Sonny has turned out just like Deke with his sadistic torture of women. It is creepy. :0

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:11 am

Rave: Sonny, Ava and Roxy scenes. They look like they are having a blast.

Rave: No wasted screen time with the forced couple of Julian and Alexis. Makes room for interesting s/l's.

Rave : THE SHOW!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 am

RAVE: Dehlia? Not sure how that's spelled. :~ Mr. Corinthus. :-) She's hysterical and despite what Sonny says.... she'll drive him crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts to his plot to kill her daughter. ;)

Nutty Nina is FABULOUS! >)

RANT: Carly... ugg. Levi... GO AWAY!

Side Note: The whole "who ran the car off the road" and "Rafe on Drugs" are both terribly uninteresting stories. I'm pretty close to hitting the FF button. >(

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:04 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Dehlia? Not sure how that's spelled. :~ Mr. Corinthus. :-) She's hysterical and despite what Sonny says.... she'll drive him crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts to his plot to kill her daughter. ;)

Side Note: The whole "who ran the car off the road" and "Rafe on Drugs" are both terribly uninteresting stories. I'm pretty close to hitting the FF button. >(

We are on the same page here. Carly is delusional. Nina is a spitfire. Dehlia is a hoot. Sam Patrick Rafe = snooze.

Time for Franco to stop being Carly's doormat and get a backbone.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Dehlia? Not sure how that's spelled. :~ Mr. Corinthus. :-) She's hysterical and despite what Sonny says.... she'll drive him crazy. I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts to his plot to kill her daughter. ;)

We are on the same page here. Carly is delusional. Nina is a spitfire. Dehlia is a hoot. Sam Patrick Rafe = snooze.

ITA! I realize that given his past, he feels lucky that Carly is giving him a chance.... but he's letting her totally control him. Sonny can talk about Franco like he's a dog.... but Franco has no right to express how he feels about Corntoes? ~) Carly has always been a favorite of mine... but she's sliding off that list at lightening speed these days. >(

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:

ITA! I realize that given his past, he feels lucky that Carly is giving him a chance.... but he's letting her totally control him. Sonny can talk about Franco like he's a dog.... but Franco has no right to express how he feels about Corntoes? ~) Carly has always been a favorite of mine... but she's sliding off that list at lightening speed these days. >(

I could understand Carly and Sonny having a bond still if Michael and Morgan were not grown men, but they are Carly needs to let Sonny go for good and move on.
Franco whether you like him or not is justified in his concerns.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:

I could understand Carly and Sonny having a bond still if Michael and Morgan were not grown men, but they are Carly needs to let Sonny go for good and move on.
Franco whether you like him or not is justified in his concerns.

I agree!!!! a mother's ONLY loyalty should be to her children and lying to Michael and siding with Sonny will come back to bite her. I am a Carly fan too but she deserves whatever she gets at his point.

Return to “General Hospital”