The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:48 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet: Rave: I love Julexis

Rant: I am having trouble logging in. I want the question of Julian boss to be answered. I had hoped it would be over before TG summer vacation no such luck. My fear is this will be dragged out until the actors return in August.

I had trouble yesterday but so far so good today. and maybe if we're lucky TG taped some scenes that will be stuck in, I think he did that last year.

I sure hope so I really don't want the 'who is the boss' to be dragged out all summer >(

I'm also wondering when Michael will find out Sonny killed AJ. Maybe we won't have to wait that long as everyone seems to know there is another reason for Ava to be living with Old Sonny besides her needing protection from Julian, and not believing they are romantically involved.

that is getting annoying already and its kind of creepy, I mean is she supposed to stay locked up in the house the whole time or is he going to follow her around all day.

I know right! She should have just said yes to Morgan when he suggested the two of them live together in the PH. What would have Old Sonny been able to do? Nothing or she'd tell he killed AJ.

Also, all Ava has to do is tell Sonny that upon her death there will be instructions to open her safety deposit box or something and the truth that he killed AJ will be there.

I have no doubt that she will do that.

The whole plan is just stupid. What kind of man would kill the mother of his child or grandchild anyway. Oh yeah, Old Sonny that's who >(

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 am

Quote JaneDoe: Rave: LOVED Dante laying into Sonny about hurting his mother. >)
JOSS! I think they've NAILED the characters of Carly Jax's daughter. Attitude. Attitude. Attitude. MUCH better than the silent shy girl.
Michael and Morgan working together and HOPEFULLY the resurrection of The Brownstone! 3)

RANT: I think Levi might be the one who is telling the judge that Nathan lied. 8) How else would he even suspect? I hope Nathan doesn't lose his job and Maxie doesn't lose her baby over this. >(

I also enjoyed the Dante/Sonny confrontation. Sonny is soooo weak. All it takes is Dante getting all up in his face and he's ready to blurt out his big lie. Age is definitely catching up with Old Sonny.

Sonny is no match for Ava. She already has him running in circles, lol.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 am

Rant: the daytime emmys were a hot mess. the red carpet stuff was a joke. why didn't they get someone who actually knows the shows/actors to do the interviews.
Rave: Haley Pullos/Molly her dress was very pretty IMO and she looked so cute.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:51 am

Rave: The Sonny and Carly bond.

Rant: Alexis dumping her daughter for a man she's been sleeping with for a couple months.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:32 pm

RAVE: Rumors of Robin's return........ HOPE HOPE HOPE it's true!

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Neither rant nor rave but OMG WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS CALL ME, EMAIL, SEND UP SMOKE SIGNALS. SOMETHING when Sonny did the cryptic Canoodle with Ava. I just watched it Friday (started my marathon with Michael asking AJ's murderer aka Dear Old Dad, to come to his Biodad's funeral.

This show is so good...I had a weekend of Car Accidents, Premature Birth, Nurses Ball, Drug Bust, Sex, Shootings, Undercover DEA, Spinelli, etc....

And I root for Nathan and Maxie, Nik and Elizabeth and Felix and Lucas

I'm disappointed that Lulu forgave Maxie so easily. There could have been much more drama leading up to them reconciling

They need to spray on abs for Michael during the Magic Milo skit...I kept singing "One of these things is not like the other...however, I was EVER SO GRATEFUL that the cast now includes Lucas and Nathan....hummina hummina

MORE EPIPHANY MORE EPIPHANY MORE EPIPHANY MORE EPIPHANY MORE EPIPHANY MORE EPIPHANY MORE EPIPHANY

I love how the Luke reveal is taking its sweet time to unfold. They are really twining a lot of story lines into this. I think we're going to love July sweeps

Frank Valentini...I tip my hat to you sir...way to produce the nurses ball. Best twist...Player, featuring Ron Moss and the line from Spencer about going all Bold and Beautiful to win Emma back. *stands and applauds*. Brava Mr Valentini...BRAVA

Spencer Cassadine...thank your lucky stars you aren't my kid. You'd wear my handprint across that smart mouth of yours 24/7 until you learned how to speak NONBRAT

And now Carly has the goods on Ava AND Sonny...love her, love this Franco and LOVE Franco and Carly as a couple. YAY!!!!

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:39 am

Hahaha my new avi showed up. It has Cookie Monster on it and says "I got 99 cookies cause a b!tch ate one"

:D :D :D :D :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 am

I'm ranting because I wanted Ric to stay good. I know he's been set up but I didn't want him to get pulled into the mob war.

I'm still way behind...starting June now. He's just been busted (poor Elizabeth, can't catch a break for NOTHING)...I'm hoping that Alexis is the one to figure out this isn't right and that it's a hoax. Maybe Julian can somehow convince her that he THOUGHT Ric was the boss but seriously...please Alexis...put on your thinking cap and figure this one out.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 am

Glad you are catching up Alikat! I won't say much because I don't want to spoil anything for you BUT... if you want to smack Spencer the brat, just wait till you meet NuJoss. 8) She is truly her mother's child. :-)

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:55 am

Quote JaneDoe: Glad you are catching up Alikat! I won't say much because I don't want to spoil anything for you BUT... if you want to smack Spencer the brat, just wait till you meet NuJoss. 8) She is truly her mother's child. :-)

Oh brother...I can just imagine. Nah, I'm getting caught up really quickly so I'll be posting around. Just don't laugh at me too hard if I make a comment and I'm completely wrong because it's already worked itself out on the show.

I can't believe the flowers sent to Silas didn't amount to more than a joke at this point. It was so obvious, when people sign cards like that...usually the other person knows EXACTLY who it is.

Return to “General Hospital”