The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 am

Quote ghfanfare: Baby Gabe was just too sad. Too sad. :|

Looking forward to Naxie. I am already liking them. :)

"Naxie", I like it. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:54 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote ghfanfare: Baby Gabe was just too sad. Too sad. :|

Looking forward to Naxie. I am already liking them. :)

"Naxie", I like it. :)

:D

I was not a Spixie fan so this will be the first pairing for Maxie I can enjoy.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:04 am

RANT: THIS BOARD. Is anyone else having trouble with the pages loading? I've got a brand new computer with lots of speed and very high speed internet with NO other issues on ANY other sight. When I go to comment, or select another page, sometimes I have to refresh the page multiple times to get it to load completely. It seem to be getting worse. >( I don't have the patience to keep fighting it.... WAY too frustrating. %(

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:43 am

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: THIS BOARD. Is anyone else having trouble with the pages loading? I've got a brand new computer with lots of speed and very high speed internet with NO other issues on ANY other sight. When I go to comment, or select another page, sometimes I have to refresh the page multiple times to get it to load completely. It seem to be getting worse. >( I don't have the patience to keep fighting it.... WAY too frustrating. %(

I have not had any trouble with the page loading, but I do through spurts when I have to log in constantly. I will do something and be logged out.
Today it is working fine.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:09 am

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: THIS BOARD. Is anyone else having trouble with the pages loading? I've got a brand new computer with lots of speed and very high speed internet with NO other issues on ANY other sight. When I go to comment, or select another page, sometimes I have to refresh the page multiple times to get it to load completely. It seem to be getting worse. >( I don't have the patience to keep fighting it.... WAY too frustrating. %(

JD, did you try adblock? Maybe that will help.

RedVase

Postby RedVase » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Rant: Posters posting spoilers in thread titles.

I shall start a new thread diplomatically requesting this Soaps.com rule.
They seem to be new posters who most likely do not know of this infraction.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm with you JD. Some days it's a full five minutes before the site opens and then waiting even longer to open threads, respond, etc so I don't either bother most days.

Rant: As for the show, meh. Until Sonny pays for AJ's murder, Carly leaves Franco, Franco leaves the show, Brit being allowed to work in the hospital again and her mom allowed to walk around, I find it mostly unenjoyable.

Didn't they all see the shooter at the restaurant, then Sam pretended to play PI again (badly as usual) so they would all know it wasn't Ric?

Rave: Liz and Ric together again (sort of).

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:08 pm

I have finally got back on a schedule where I am watching regularly. Here are a few of my rants and raves from the past week or so:

Rants: Enough with baby stories. I am so tired of watching baby stories it isn't even funny. Now it looks like we get another WTD with Sonny/Ava/Morgan. UGH.

And speaking of Sonny/Ava/Morgan, you know it is bad when Morgan is the character I want to see. Please get the others off my screen. I am sor tired of these redundant stories with Sonny. I really wish that the writers would buy some new ideas.

Molly - double UGH. I understand and respect her standing by Ric through this. I like Ric and am glad that they are getting to have a relationship. But she just about made me scratch my eyes out when she was telling TJ how to feel about things with Jordan. I had flashbacks of Robyn and her self righteous attitude. You cannot tell someone how to feel about another person. The only two people who can understand a relationship and the hows/why it works are the two people involved. Molly needs to worry about her own parents and less about everyone else.

Nina - I don't know this actress from anywhere else other than a bit role in a movie, but I can see her act getting really tiresome quick.

Raves: How they handled the death of Pat and Sabrina's baby. It moved me to tears. Very touching and very sad.

More scenes with Julexis and family. I still love the way Julian is protective of Sam and asks her to understand his position as he adjusts to becoming a "new" father.

Nathan supporting Maxie. Can't wait to see where this is going. Her quirky-ness against his precise-ness. Sort of the same reason I felt awhile back that she would have been good with Nick.

Skyemichelle

Postby Skyemichelle » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:29 pm

No rant here, but for those of you who do not care for Michelle Stafford so far, you can see another side of her on her web series The Stafford Project. Maybe you'll get her then.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 am

Britt and Brad scheming and conspiring are fun to watch. Britt is much more entertaining as a bad girl.

Loved Ric's scenes. He is such a classic soapy character and RiH plays it to perfection.

I actually felt kinda sorry for Rafe. He is a lost soul, just like his father.

Nik is a creepy stalker. Go away. >(

Return to “General Hospital”