The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:47 am

Rant: Sam saw the shooter and has front and center look into hit man and organized crime. Should't she be questioning why Ric had the gun why it had his prints on it.
I know she hates Ric but shouldn't she be able to smell a plant.

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:53 am

Quote Bizlet: Rant: Sam saw the shooter and has front and center look into hit man and organized crime. Should't she be questioning why Ric had the gun why it had his prints on it.
I know she hates Ric but shouldn't she be able to smell a plant.

I think Nathan told Sam and Silas that it seemed like the shooter was killed by his boss with his own gun -- so Sam probably assumed that Ric took the gun and killed him. Now, doesn't really make sense that someone as smart as Ric would leave the gun in his hotel room, but then, PC residents are not always the most logical... ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 am

Rave: Sonny still considered for MAN OF THE MONTH after over 20 years of being on the show.
THAT'S staying power.

Doubt any of the other guys would still be around after all that time.

Rave: Comparing Sonny's bad behavior to others as a barometer of behavior!
Love it! If it's worse or as bad as a mob boss then it's ok!
More Sonny power!

Rave: Sonny ......and everything Sonny.

Rant: Watching Alexis believe all Julian's bull and Julian having no thoughts or plans on how to solve his problems other then continuing to work for Fluke.So weak.....

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 am

Quote crazydaisy:
Quote JaneDoe: :-) :-) :-) My amusement is officially fulfilled for the day and it isn't even close to lunch yet. :-) :-)

Apparently people don't understand how the "man of the month" works. Julian WON for May, therefor his name was not picked for this contest. Duh.

I see the "Julian is leaving" fantasy still continues. ;)

Hi JD! And everyone else!

I totally agree with your first statement (that I bolded)!

Trying to post more often... I missing chatting with you ladies!

RAVE: Sonny calling Ava a wench... Love it when he shows his hypocrisy - validates my hatred for him :D

Hello crazy! I love having you back. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: Fathers sleeping with their son's girlfriend.... in a crypt. ;)

Who am I kidding.... this is actually my RAVE! LOVE seeing Sonny self implode. :-)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:05 pm

RAVE: Julian and Lucas. Lucas isn't blaming his father, he's happy to have him there by his side. He wants a relationship with him as much as Julian wants it. :D

Britt and Brad's friendship. NEVER thought I'd like these two. Britt's concern and help for Gabriel even though I have NO IDEA why an OB/GYN would be assisting in the NICU. 8)

RANT: Liz losing faith in Ric. %( Julian setting up Ric, even though it wasn't his idea. %( Liz being comforted and influenced by Nik. >(

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Julian and Lucas. Lucas isn't blaming his father, he's happy to have him there by his side. He wants a relationship with him as much as Julian wants it. :D

Britt and Brad's friendship. NEVER thought I'd like these two. Britt's concern and help for Gabriel even though I have NO IDEA why an OB/GYN would be assisting in the NICU. 8)

RANT: Liz losing faith in Ric. %( Julian setting up Ric, even though it wasn't his idea. %( Liz being comforted and influenced by Nik. >(

If you don't mind I will co-sign, these are all really good rants and raves. :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Julian and Lucas. Lucas isn't blaming his father, he's happy to have him there by his side. He wants a relationship with him as much as Julian wants it. :D

thanks for getting this thread back on track :)

i need to get a life

Postby i need to get a life » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Quote oltllover:

If you don't mind I will co-sign, these are all really good rants and raves. :)

Me too minus liz&rick... I know he's innocent (this time) but he's put her through so much I was surprised she even thought for a second he might be telling the truth....

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Raves: okay so I am usually pretty indifferent to Kiki and Franco, but I kinda liked seeing them together today. Very Starr and Todd.

I'm glad they are giving Rafe some air time. It's sad to see him turn to drugs, but in a weird way it makes sense. He really has no friends, and this might be an opportunity for an educational teen story line.

Sam's pretty floral dress. :) Also finally seeing Nina. I hope this story is good.

Rants: Dying baby Gabe. I don't really care if Patrick and Sabrina are together or not, but I really hate to see the baby die.

Ava's pregnancy. So over this character. I know a lot like her, but she just bugs me.

Back to Kiki. Where does she get her money? Is she mooching off of Silas? Ava? Michael? I would like to see her actually get a job. I think it might make me like her character a little more if she had something to do besides jog, and visit Michael for office sex. 3)

Return to “General Hospital”