The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vertigobarbie

Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:24 am

Rant - This whole Brad thing is over the top ridiculous. My brother is a Medical Lab Technologist and has been for very many years. Can you say highly unprofressional and grounds for employment termination. I have no idea where RC thinks he's going with this but it is just down right disgusting and totally unnecessary. I have no issue with the character being gay and trolling for a sex partner but to have him proposition a straight man who was raped by a man while in prision is just too much. I really hope that the GH watchers who regulary tweet FV and RC are letting them know in spades that this is totally uncalled for and inappropriate.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 am

Quote RiceKrispies: Rave>>>>>. Anna and Duke as a couple.

Rant,>>>> the total degradation of a legendary character, Michael Corinthos, in CraigsList styled mini plots,,,,,,,sexual blackmail, incest, Brenda non-hookup.

So what if he Chippendaled with others at the Nurses Ball? I didn't even notice Michael. I was too busy gawking at Macs from Dancing With The Stars dancing sans trousers. :)

Total agreement Rice Krispies and the bolded made me laugh. Yup, if I had a choice between staring at Michael sans pants or Maks, I would definitely be staring at Maks. *)

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 pm

RANT! Can Lucy be any more obnoxious??? I liked her back in the day because she was so quirky. Now she is just plain annoying. Going to Nic behind Laura's back was wrong, this not just HER business it belongs to both of them. And why is Laura being such a weenie? She is letting Lucy walk all over her. Lucy needs an off button for sure.

I do think Morgan needs to shut the hell up, but since when is he the forgotten poor Corithos relation? He does not live with Mommy or Daddy but he does not have access to money? Hmmmm maybe he should not have gambled but still Sonny is treating him poorly. No wonder he has been acting like a dillweed.

Shawn is just plain deplorable. Well, look who he keeps company with. Hang out with Sonny, work for Sonny, and suddenly you are a bad guy. I hate Frodd but he did not have to be so violent with him. That whole scene was way to graphic. A man who is proud to be able to hurt another man, is no man.

Can Brad be more gross? Blackmailing Michael like that. I know I know if it would have been woman it would be different. Still, the way he acted was over the top. Even when Michael said he was not gay. It was creepy and predatory.

And what is up with all the big FUGLY necklace's the women on GH have been wearing lately? Today, Lucy's was hideous.

RAVE: That baby Danny is so cute. Love him.

Love Alexis breaking up with stupid selfish Shawn.

Good for Milo for quitting on Sonny and doing something productive with his life.

Liking Ava sort of, she is a good actress.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Rant: Sonny is still alive! >(

Rave: I can fast forward his scenes!!!! :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:37 pm

Rave: Sonny put Danny first over his revenge of Franco. That's how important family is to him.

Rant: Sabrina is still controlling Patrick like he's a puppet. When Robin comes back she won't recognize her family after they got mixed up in Sabrina's web.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 am

RANT: Brad blackmailing Michael for SEX. 8) This is just low and disgusting. Knowing Michael is STRAIGHT and has been raped by a male before..... it's just disturbing that TPTB would go down this road. I want Brad GONE. NOW.

RAVE: Ava and Silas. I want to know MORE. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 am

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Ava and Silas. I want to know MORE. 3)

I am liking this Ava/Silas thing, too! I see chemistry there. Enjoying ME as the curmudgeon doctor. Fun to see him play a different type of character. And MW seems to have chemistry with everyone. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 am

Rant: Olivia is dead to me. :~

Maxie looks less pregnant now than she did a few weeks ago, but...

Rave: Loved the orange sleeveless top and white skirt that Maxie was wearing. Looked so summery. :)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:38 am

Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Olivia is dead to me. :~

Rave: Loved the orange sleeveless top and white skirt that Maxie was wearing. Looked so summery. :)

She is dead to me too. One of the few who had somewhat of a brain, now reduced to a mindless twit.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:42 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Olivia is dead to me. :~

She is dead to me too. One of the few who had somewhat of a brain, now reduced to a mindless twit.

It was really sickening. 'Oh, yeah, Sonny. I'll lie for you. No problem.' Gag! :0

Return to “General Hospital”