The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Bizlet » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:52 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet: Rant : Ava and Sonny she peed on that stick didn't she. Well at least she wants Sonny to think she did. Stop touching it. Stop waving it around.

they had sex in a room full of dead people, do you really think a little pee matters to them. :-)

Good point :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet: Rant : Ava and Sonny she peed on that stick didn't she. Well at least she wants Sonny to think she did. Stop touching it. Stop waving it around.

they had sex in a room full of dead people, do you really think a little pee matters to them. :-)

ROTFL! Too funny, you guys! :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Rave: I like Britt and Nathan as siblings they are really good at it.
Rant: I know there are budget concerns these days but they should have photo shopped the Silas/Nina wedding photo, I mean they were married over 20 years ago when they were in their 20's I am sure they could have found old photos of each and then put them together using the wonders of technology. :~

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Quote oltllover: Rave: I like Britt and Nathan as siblings they are really good at it.
Rant: I know there are budget concerns these days but they should have photo shopped the Silas/Nina wedding photo, I mean they were married over 20 years ago when they were in their 20's I am sure they could have found old photos of each and then put them together using the wonders of technology. :~

I was thinking the same thinking thing.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Rave>>>>> abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/bonus-video/140527-man-of-the-month-julian-jerome

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Quote Nightmoves: Rave>>>>> abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/bonus-video/140527-man-of-the-month-julian-jerome

good stuff. thanks!!! glad to see tptb recognize the power f the fans and I am glad that WD is feeling the love. :D

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Rant: Let me start off with my rant today. What happen what a difference a day make. 8) Love the show Friday but today totally boring. Enough of those guys they are boring.
Lucas and his boyfriends I have seen enough of them to last a life time. I'm a Liz fan all the way but why did the writers have her change her mind that fast. 8) Enough with those red blouses on her they look like they are made for the younger crowd. Love her hair though. It looked nice today. I don't know maybe the writers are trying to tell us that Niz will remain friends and nothing more. I do think Liz will get more of a story away from Nick. JMO.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Rave: Ric. So glad that when they brought him back he is trying to be a good dad, love that Molly is standing by him.

Rant: The women that are supporting the mobsters. Carly with Sonny. Tracy with Fluke. Alexis with Julian. These women are smarter than this.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 pm

RAVE: GH man of the month poll has Sonny ahead by 69 %!
Followed by Nat.....

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Quote ransomha: RAVE: GH man of the month poll has Sonny ahead by 69 %!
Followed by Nat.....

actually as of this moment its sonny 50% and Nathan 38%
oops check that its sonny 49 Nathan 39.
its only June 2nd so we have another 28 days to go. :)

Return to “General Hospital”