The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 am

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: OLIVIA how could you be so dense 8) Is she in denial or just become that stupid?

SONNY guilting Morgan by telling HE will be hurting Olivia. YOU are the one responsible! This shouldn't surprise me though, he NEVER takes responsibility :~

Rave: CARLOS loving him more every day :)

PAT, SAB and BABY good scenes. It's going to be a long road but I think baby will live and we'll probably get some good acting throughout this s/l, especially from Patrick as we all know he rocks 'sad'!

co-sign

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 am

RAVE: The continued downfall of Sonny. It totally does not surprise me that he's lying to Olivia, heck why not tack on another. 8) The fact that he's turning it around to make Morgan feel like HE'D be hurting Olivia if he told!!?? 8) 8) I'm continuously watching this show with a HUGE smile on my face. It's so very satisfying watching Sonny fall.

LOVE the Sabrina, Pat, baby story. This brings up a LOT of emotions for me. I had a niece born at 25 weeks weighing in at 1 lb 11 oz and it was an emotional roller coaster of close moments and near death experiences, but I'm happy to report that my niece is now a very healthy (albeit very petite and tiny) 7 year old. :D I really don't think tptb would have their baby alive now if they didn't intend to keep him alive and to tell a very emotional story. I'm betting that maybe the little one may have to be moved for better care and maybe mom goes with him for a while? Could be a good temporary exit for Sabrina.

RANT: Missing Julian and Julexis.... that's it. The rest is so good that nothing really makes me rant about GH these days. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:37 am

^^^ITA, JD, extremely satisfying watching the downfall of Sonny Corntoes. >)

Absolutely LOVED Morgan calling out Sonny on his dishonesty and betrayal. Great stuff! And good performances. :)

Olivia is a fool. I won't feel the least bit sorry for her when she finds out what Sonny has done.

Carlos. Wow. Sacrificing himself for Sabrina. Now that is true love. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:40 am

Forgot to add that I am finally warming up to Detective Nathan West.

And have to admit that I don't miss Lulu on screen much. But where is Maxie?

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:41 am

Don't know where Shawn gets off acting like he is any better than Jordan. He's as mixed up in illegal activities as she is. Hypocrite.

Feel sorry for TJ. His mama is a drug dealer and his guardian is an enforcer.

I am enjoying Jordan, though. She is bad. 3)

nikie

Postby nikie » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 pm

My rant is about lulu and dante, how dare they ask people to forget or give olbert a pass for a possible child. They never know what if embryo doesnt take? What she just gets away with what she did to liz, nic? I know that she is not in jail for keeping robin hostage for two years, and the hell she put emma and patrick, mac, maxie, anna, duke through for them!!! Really!! Their surposed to just look the other way?? What kind of cop is dante? The whole pcpd is a joke. The only two people that ever really made pay for their crimes was michael and johnny!! Im so over them and their problems are more important than anyone else's. Im just sick of it. They should just be happy for rocko and move on.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Quote nikie: My rant is about lulu and dante, how dare they ask people to forget or give olbert a pass for a possible child. They never know what if embryo doesnt take? What she just gets away with what she did to liz, nic? I know that she is not in jail for keeping robin hostage for two years, and the hell she put emma and patrick, mac, maxie, anna, duke through for them!!! Really!! Their surposed to just look the other way?? What kind of cop is dante? The whole pcpd is a joke. The only two people that ever really made pay for their crimes was michael and johnny!! Im so over them and their problems are more important than anyone else's. Im just sick of it. They should just be happy for rocko and move on.

They might as well fire the whole force and replace them with Keystone cops or if you want to more current the guys from Brooklyn 99.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri May 02, 2014 9:20 am

Raves: Sabrina singing to her baby so touching. Also Sabrina and Britt scenes, very good.

It looks like they finally put the last nail in the Scubs marraige so Patrick can now move on with his life. I'm glad as I didn't really want to see Robin yo-yo'ing back and forth. I wouldn't mind a Patrick/Sam hook up at some point in the future.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 am

Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Sabrina singing to her baby so touching. Also Sabrina and Britt scenes, very good.

It looks like they finally put the last nail in the Scubs marraige so Patrick can now move on with his life. I'm glad as I didn't really want to see Robin yo-yo'ing back and forth. I wouldn't mind a Patrick/Sam hook up at some point in the future.

I agree about scrubs, KMc has already said that she is busy directing and has no plans for GH any time soon so it is only fair that Patrick moves on the writers can't keep stopping and starting his s/'s to accomadate her.

jacinx417

Postby jacinx417 » Sun May 04, 2014 12:09 pm

I agree Patrick needs to move on, but not with Sabrina. They just bore the heck out of me. If they can replace Jason why not replace Robin too?
Would be fun to see her come back pregnant since she and Patrick made love before she left.

Return to “General Hospital”