The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby oltllover » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:38 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover: agree with the above raves, AJ haunting Sonny is some of SK's best work and he is finally getting some "justice" for AJ.
RANT, I know that Franco painting the room was all about him getting into the jail with Carlos but really Olivia how many times do you have to announce your HALF ownership of the hotel at the expense of Connie's death and how funny to see her be all self righteous about calling the cops. actually now that I think about it this is more of a RAVE, funny watching Olivia the hypocrite calling the cops....

To think I really used to like Olivia, boy oh boy have they ruined this character.

I cannot wait to see that hypocritical smirk wiped right off of her face ;)

Olivia has become a JOKE. I too am looking forward to her finding out her precious Sonny killed AJ and kept it from her and that AJ didn't kill Connie. EVEN better, her finding out that Sonny is turning to Ava. :-) :-) :-) Sweet poetic justice for her being dumb enough to fall for Sonny. >)

Yes! I can hardly wait for Olivia to find out that Sonny has been lying, lying, lying and that AJ did not kill Connie. What a self-righteous twit she has become. >(

Regardless of what she's doing or who she's in a scene with.... I zone completely out. I just can't stand to watch her anymore. :~

But no matter how annoying she is now, I just cannot hate her because of the scene where she wanted to do a pole dance for Steve and busted her ass and thought she cracked a rib. That was one of the funniest scenes EVER for her. I'll always remember that and smile and love her for it. :D

I miss THAT Olivia. I admit that I think she and Steve started to get kind of boring, but I liked her character then. She was true to who she was when she arrived in PC. Now, she's someone I don't even recognize. :~

I miss THAT Olivia too and the one with Johnny she was a no nonsense, take no crap woman who wasn't easily manipulated and fooled.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover: agree with the above raves, AJ haunting Sonny is some of SK's best work and he is finally getting some "justice" for AJ.
RANT, I know that Franco painting the room was all about him getting into the jail with Carlos but really Olivia how many times do you have to announce your HALF ownership of the hotel at the expense of Connie's death and how funny to see her be all self righteous about calling the cops. actually now that I think about it this is more of a RAVE, funny watching Olivia the hypocrite calling the cops....

To think I really used to like Olivia, boy oh boy have they ruined this character.

Olivia has become a JOKE. I too am looking forward to her finding out her precious Sonny killed AJ and kept it from her and that AJ didn't kill Connie. EVEN better, her finding out that Sonny is turning to Ava. :-) :-) :-) Sweet poetic justice for her being dumb enough to fall for Sonny. >)

Yes! I can hardly wait for Olivia to find out that Sonny has been lying, lying, lying and that AJ did not kill Connie. What a self-righteous twit she has become. >(

Regardless of what she's doing or who she's in a scene with.... I zone completely out. I just can't stand to watch her anymore. :~

But no matter how annoying she is now, I just cannot hate her because of the scene where she wanted to do a pole dance for Steve and busted her ass and thought she cracked a rib. That was one of the funniest scenes EVER for her. I'll always remember that and smile and love her for it. :D

I miss THAT Olivia. I admit that I think she and Steve started to get kind of boring, but I liked her character then. She was true to who she was when she arrived in PC. Now, she's someone I don't even recognize. :~

I miss THAT Olivia too and the one with Johnny she was a no nonsense, take no crap woman who wasn't easily manipulated and fooled.

I liked her with Johnny Z. the best, and yes she has become unrecognizable.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

I really think Johnny needs to come back and rescue Olivia from Sonny Corntoes. 3)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote oltllover:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:

I really think Johnny needs to come back and rescue Olivia from Sonny Corntoes. 3)

ITA with I hate this version of Olivia. We need Johnny to come back and rescue both Olivia and Maxie.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote Bizlet: ITA with I hate this version of Olivia. We need Johnny to come back and rescue both Olivia and Maxie.

Johnny would blow away the ridiculous Levi with one look. ;)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:02 am

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Bizlet: ITA with I hate this version of Olivia. We need Johnny to come back and rescue both Olivia and Maxie.

Johnny would blow away the ridiculous Levi with one look. ;)

Agreed!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:03 am

Raves: Loved seeing Sabrina, Patrick and Emma together. They seem so easy and natural together.

Angry Carlos = Hot Carlos *)

Spencer: "you will address me as Spencer" I love this kid :)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:08 am

Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Loved seeing Sabrina, Patrick and Emma together. They seem so easy and natural together.

Spencer does have his cute moments. and Carlos is definetly becoming a hot guy, love how he is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect someone he loves.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:47 am

Quote Nightmoves: Raves: Loved seeing Sabrina, Patrick and Emma together. They seem so easy and natural together.

LOVED the scenes in the Drake home. I thought it was very sweet that Emma invited Sabrina. :D

I'm really starting to like Carlos too. I think he's going to be the key to the reveal of Ave killing Connie/Sonny killing an innocent AJ. I'm getting the popcorn and champagne ready. :D

Not a fan of Spencer NM. 8)

Biggest RAVE of ALL.... STILL Ghost AJ. I can't get enough of the tormenting of Sonny. No one deserves it more. >)

RANT: No Julian or Julexis. Memo to tptb: They are ranking at the top of the favorite couples charts in more places than not and for a couple that's not on often, that's really saying something! :D We want MORE.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 am

Quote JaneDoe:

LOVED the scenes in the Drake home. I thought it was very sweet that Emma invited Sabrina. :D

I'm really starting to like Carlos too. I think he's going to be the key to the reveal of Ave killing Connie/Sonny killing an innocent AJ. I'm getting the popcorn and champagne ready. :D

Not a fan of Spencer NM. 8)

Biggest RAVE of ALL.... STILL Ghost AJ. I can't get enough of the tormenting of Sonny. No one deserves it more. >)

RANT: No Julian or Julexis. Memo to tptb: They are ranking at the top of the favorite couples charts in more places than not and for a couple that's not on often, that's really saying something! :D We want MORE.

have patience with Julexis, both actors have had vacation time and appearances so maybe they are back to filming and we will get them soon. :)

Return to “General Hospital”