The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alikat

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby alikat » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:09 am

RAVE: Britt and Nathan are siblings. And thank the Heavens they didn't bump uglies before they found out

RAVE: Carlos...I'm starting to like him and I'm not sure why

RANT: Michael acting like a douchebag toward Anna. Spoiled brat much?

RANT: That horrific art on the walls of the Gallery. I wouldn't hang any of that crappola in my house

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 am

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Ghost AJ! Love him oh my those scenes had me cracking up :) Sonny's days are numbered the writing is on the wall just ask Ava ;)

Also liked Pat and Sabrina finding out that they are having a son :)

Patty and Sabrina are so good together, to bad Robin had to come back and ruin it, for nothing, Patty knicking himself now

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am

RANT: I hope this latest flip flop of Elizabeth's is short lived. Good grief, she plays I love him I love him not on a daily basis ~)

RAVE: I am digging Nathan and Maxie. I want a hook up here!!!

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am

RANT: I hope this latest flip flop of Elizabeth's is short lived. Good grief, she plays I love him I love him not on a daily basis ~)

RAVE: I am digging Nathan and Maxie. I want a hook up here!!!

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 am

Rant: RC and his writing. How many times did I see scenes like that on One life someone goes to jail and bonds with the other one across from him. GH needs to hire new writers because Ron is not going anywhere. It's One life all over again except it's GH. 8) I hardly think that Liz is flip flopping at all the girl has not been in a good romance in a long time since GV Lucky & RH. What I hope is what she feel for Nick is short lived. ;)

Rave: Love that Liz hair is growing back & looks like she has gain a little weight. Glad she has been on lately. Just want her far away from Nick drama.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:54 am

Absolutely FLOVE ghost AJ haunting Sonny. I can't get enough of this :) The funeral should be interesting too 3)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 am

Quote Nightmoves: Absolutely FLOVE ghost AJ haunting Sonny. I can't get enough of this :) The funeral should be interesting too 3)

BEST PART OF THE SHOW! I can't get enough of ghost AJ tormenting Sonny. >)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:45 am

Rave: Love that AJ is haunting Sonny.

Rant: Carly is still coving for Sonny.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: Absolutely FLOVE ghost AJ haunting Sonny. I can't get enough of this :) The funeral should be interesting too 3)

BEST PART OF THE SHOW! I can't get enough of ghost AJ tormenting Sonny. >)

I know! I really wish they could keep SK on recurring status just to come around once a week to haunt Sonny. I laughed so hard during those scenes :D

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 am

agree with the above raves, AJ haunting Sonny is some of SK's best work and he is finally getting some "justice" for AJ.
RANT, I know that Franco painting the room was all about him getting into the jail with Carlos but really Olivia how many times do you have to announce your HALF ownership of the hotel at the expense of Connie's death and how funny to see her be all self righteous about calling the cops. actually now that I think about it this is more of a RAVE, funny watching Olivia the hypocrite calling the cops....

Return to “General Hospital”