The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Ben rescue scenes! Everyone did really well and it was actually pretty exciting.

Rant: Sonny and Olivia. How stupid can she be? Sonny's guilt is shining as bright as a freaking beacon and she just doesn't get it. Rambling on about how once AJ's shooter is behind bars Michael can begin to heal and Sonny just sitting there with the 'dumb face' HA!

The Ben story was well done and everyone did a good job. and you are so right about Olivia, he is practically wearing a sign and she can't see it. that is why I am so happy that Franco saw through Carly I couldn't handle two fools being lied to. Its funny how well Franco knows Carly after a short time together yet Olivia has known Sonny forever and not a clue. where are those visions when you need them.lol

Yeah where are Liv's visions you think she would be having them every time she was in room with Ava bc she was the one who murdered Connie, or every time Sonny dodged a question about AJ.

Where were they with Ben? She had all the Jackal visions when this started but nothing when they found out Ben was "Dante's".

Please no more visions 8) LOL

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Ben rescue scenes! Everyone did really well and it was actually pretty exciting.

Rant: Sonny and Olivia. How stupid can she be? Sonny's guilt is shining as bright as a freaking beacon and she just doesn't get it. Rambling on about how once AJ's shooter is behind bars Michael can begin to heal and Sonny just sitting there with the 'dumb face' HA!

The Ben story was well done and everyone did a good job. and you are so right about Olivia, he is practically wearing a sign and she can't see it. that is why I am so happy that Franco saw through Carly I couldn't handle two fools being lied to. Its funny how well Franco knows Carly after a short time together yet Olivia has known Sonny forever and not a clue. where are those visions when you need them.lol

Yeah where are Liv's visions you think she would be having them every time she was in room with Ava bc she was the one who murdered Connie, or every time Sonny dodged a question about AJ.

Where were they with Ben? She had all the Jackal visions when this started but nothing when they found out Ben was "Dante's".

Please no more visions 8) LOL

ITA :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:32 am

RAVE: Sonny on almost EVERYDAY.......

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:38 am

RAVE: Love that Lante have their baby. LOVE that Brit willing gave him up instead of drawing out a long court battle or kidnapping him again. She's doing the right thing. I see redemption in her future!

I really liked the jail cell scenes where we found out Dr. O and Madeline are sisters! WHAT??!! 8) And now we know who Nathan's real mother is and it's NOT Nina or Madeline. Quite the shocker there. I'm predicting the Victor is Nathan's daddy and Dr. O didn't want Faison or Victor finding out about him, so she gave him to her sister.

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Franco figuring out Sonny's secret and the fact that Carly trusted him enough to come clean. Also LOVED that Carly wants to find out what Ava's involvement is in all of this and she's got someone who's obviously good at figuring things out to help her. >) The pieces are falling into place for the truth to come out. LOVE IT!

I'm actually going to rave about Sonny because he's digging his own grave so nicely. Lying to his "love of his life's" face is surely setting him up for romance failure. Getting involved deeper and deeper with Ava, dropping a visit and the chance to help out with his new grandson WHO WAS KIDNAPPED to converse with the devil herself! AWESOME. Further driving him down the path of destruction. I'm actually HAPPY that I get to see Sonny on my screen almost daily, because with every scene.... his character suffers a little more. >) >) >)

RANT: Levi. 8)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 am

I really had to laugh when Sam and Silas were having their oh so serious talk while little Danny slurped away on the sippy cup. Too funny! :)

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Quote ghfanfare: I really had to laugh when Sam and Silas were having their oh so serious talk while little Danny slurped away on the sippy cup. Too funny! :)

I really loved that scene too. That little guy is a real cutie. Except when they took the sippy cup and Silas was still holding him, he had a bit of a "mad" face. It was precious.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:39 am

Rave: Kathleen Gati! This actress is a gem and I hope she is around for a long time.

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 am

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Kathleen Gati! This actress is a gem and I hope she is around for a long time.

I like her a lot too. With Helena gone, she's the perfect actress to bring on the bad.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 am

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Kathleen Gati! This actress is a gem and I hope she is around for a long time.

If my memory is correct you are a fellow NCIS fan if I am right KG was on the episode when Jenny Sheperd died she played the lady russian spy at the end when Gibbs and Franks "took care" of the situation.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:34 am

Quote oltllover:

If my memory is correct you are a fellow NCIS fan if I am right KG was on the episode when Jenny Sheperd died she played the lady russian spy at the end when Gibbs and Franks "took care" of the situation.

Yes I am but I guess I didn't notice her as I didn't know who she was! :)

Return to “General Hospital”