The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
PatsMom

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby PatsMom » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:46 am

Rave: All three Carly's and old Sonny

Rant: Enough with the ghosts already. There are more than enough active characters without reaching back to dead people.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:51 am

Quote PatsMom: Rave: All three Carly's and old Sonny

Rant: Enough with the ghosts already. There are more than enough active characters without reaching back to dead people.

LOL at 'old' Sonny. I have yet to watch the entire show although I did see Emily which didn't surprise me as we just saw her 'visit' Nik.

I did however feel so sorry for Monica.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:40 pm

RAVE Really loved Old Brick today, sitting in Liz`s kitchen eating her cereal, going on and on about how sweet and crunchy it was, it was like she was doing a commercial for fruity things, ( think that's what it said on the box). Love when she`s on, great actress

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 pm

I just finished watching Monica say good bye to AJ and I have NEVER hated Sonny as much as I do now. I want some serious consequences for him. If Carly should lie for him I just may be done with her too >(

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 pm

RAVE: Great 51st Anniversary show....

All about the show's STAR.... :)

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Rant: hate that all the criminals like Britt, Ava and Sonny never pay

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:51 am

RANT: Sonny and his selfishness. I love every second Ava is manipulating him. After watching AJ die and go on... I've never wanted him to pay for something more. >(

RAVE: Julian of course *)

50th anniversary show! Even though the Carly's were totally wrapped up in Sonny... I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the old clips and the Sonny I used to LOVE. YES, I used to LOVE him. 8) I also loved ALL three Carly's and it was nice to see them all. VERY well done GH. 3)

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Quote sonnyhat127: Rant: hate that all the criminals like Britt, Ava and Sonny never pay

ITA!!!

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Rant!!!!!!!!!! Rant!!!!!!!! RC stop using Liz to further Brik. This is just a plot so Nick can see that Britch is doing something nice. Geez can my girl catch a break from these people. Annoying people at that Dr. O and the Britch. Annoy me to no end. I was liking Liz and Dr. O scenes up until today. Free Liz please I do not care what Nick do all I know is I love for my girl to be free of him & his drama. They just using Liz and have no intention of putting Niz together. Can't wait to see Rick that will be refreshing to see compared to Nick drama. :)

Rave: I think this is the first time I liked this Lulu love her and Nick scenes. She is growing on me I saw a softer side to her today.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:11 am

Rant: I like Dr O but after this they need to stick her on one of the Cassadine islands for while with just periodic visits, like Heather you can have too much of a good thing thing.

Return to “General Hospital”