The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoeRANT: Silas and Sam and the whole Nina story - I just can't get interested. I think I'm going to like Nina's mom though, she seems like a nasty, classy witch. Right up my ally. >) SONNY - of course! How can he sit there and comfort his son KNOWING he's the cause of his pain. Disgusting.

Looking forward to seeing what Donna Mills brings to the story. She was always good at playing the scheming wench.

But I have to say that while this story is not terribly riveting, I do like Silas and Sam. I have been for the most part ambivalent toward Sam, though I really detested Jasam. But I actually like Sam with Silas. And I like the way they are writing her now as not being a doormat.

I already like Madeline! She seems deliciously evil... right up my ally. >) Not sure if it will change my feelings toward Silas and Sam, we'll see.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Rant: disappointed we didn't get to see Brad bounce of the hay. That scene was frickin hysterical.

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Rave: I thought the show was great today and all involved did a good job in their scenes. Liking Liric more and more each day. Love that he is there for Liz. Two great actors can't ask no more than that. They know how to bring it Liz & Rick. I can see him in Liz house living. He was looking mighty fine Rick. Sure if they get together it will be drama but that is Liric. ;) Nick he knows how to bring it too. They'll make up Niz will always be friends first no matter what. I hope Nick finds someone that is worthy of him sorry Nick she is not for you. Totally a mismatch these two. I could not help it looking at these two her shoulders way taller than his. Please GH find him someone that is his height not taller. The Britt making fun or mocking Lulu her scenes look totally immature.

Rant: The Britt did not bring it in her scenes. No matter what she does I still do not feel story for her or her Mother they both will deserve whatever they get. It can't happen fast enough for me. >(

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Quote lovelyliz: Rave: I thought the show was great today and all involved did a good job in their scenes. Liking Liric more and more each day. Love that he is there for Liz. Two great actors can't ask no more than that. They know how to bring it Liz & Rick. I can see him in Liz house living. He was looking mighty fine Rick. Sure if they get together it will be drama but that is Liric. ;) Nick he knows how to bring it too. They'll make up Niz will always be friends first no matter what. I hope Nick finds someone that is worthy of him sorry Nick she is not for you. Totally a mismatch these two. I could not help it looking at these two her shoulders way taller than his. Please GH find him someone that is his height not taller. The Britt making fun or mocking Lulu her scenes look totally immature.

Rant: The Britt did not bring it in her scenes. No matter what she does I still do not feel story for her or her Mother they both will deserve whatever they get. It can't happen fast enough for me. >(

Lovely ITA. I love LiRic and hope they continue this relationship as long as he is over that Sonny obsession.

Could not agree more about Brik, they are mismatched. The height difference really distracts me in their scenes. Can't the wardrobe people get Nik some shoes with lifts or a box to stand on. Didn't George on Seinfeld have shoes that made him taller????

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:39 am

All Raves today: Floved Julexis scenes could these two be any hotter *)

Loved the reveal and all of the reactions. Loved the acting of all involved. Nik, have not seen his this passionate about anything in a long time. Dante, Lulu, Liz and Britt all of these actors did great work.

Also loved Sonny confiding in the man who is trying to take him down 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 am

Quote Nightmoves: All Raves today: Floved Julexis scenes could these two be any hotter *)

Loved the reveal and all of the reactions. Loved the acting of all involved. Nik, have not seen his this passionate about anything in a long time. Dante, Lulu, Liz and Britt all of these actors did great work.

This week has felt more like a sweeps week than the sweeps week did. Good stuff! :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:32 pm

It was nice to see Ric supporting Elizabeth through Nik's little temper tantrum. I see lots of chemistry there.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Quote ghfanfare: It was nice to see Ric supporting Elizabeth through Nik's little temper tantrum. I see lots of chemistry there.

While our opinions of Nik differ, I agree it was nice to see Ric stay with and support Liz. I do like these two together.

i need to get a life

Postby i need to get a life » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Quote ghfanfare: It was nice to see Ric supporting Elizabeth through Nik's little temper tantrum. I see lots of chemistry there.

I am not & Rick fan (like at all) & I AM a Liz fan (favorite.) I'm not too keen on the idea of a reunion here. Now that that's clear I did appreciate the support he gave her, not to mention he seamed almost level headed. I can't imagine this will last ~) Or maybe he's come back to PC a new man???

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Nightmoves: All Raves today: Floved Julexis scenes could these two be any hotter *)

This week has felt more like a sweeps week than the sweeps week did. Good stuff! :)

I don't even remember what happened during sweeps week lol

Return to “General Hospital”