The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julexis that's all I need to say *)

Rant: Of course it's got to be Sonny. How can he stand there in AJ's hospital room pretending to care while Michael is suffering knowing he is the one causing it ugh >(

ain't it funny how Julian is a "bad" dad because he won't bank his marrow to protect himself yet Sonny is lying to Michael after shooting AJ to protect himself yet he is still"superdad" ~)

yeah funny how that works isn't it 8)

I have always said that Jullian has secretly banked his marrow, and has left instructions that if anything happens to him to give Sam that info

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:

Rant: Of course it's got to be Sonny. How can he stand there in AJ's hospital room pretending to care while Michael is suffering knowing he is the one causing it ugh >(

ain't it funny how Julian is a "bad" dad because he won't bank his marrow to protect himself yet Sonny is lying to Michael after shooting AJ to protect himself yet he is still"superdad" ~)

I have always said that Jullian has secretly banked his marrow, and has left instructions that if anything happens to him to give Sam that info

I've always thought so too.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:54 am

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:

I can believe that. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:04 pm

I liked the bonding scenes with Dr. O and Britta. I kinda felt sorry for them both. But they are still lying liars keeping a little baby away from his real mama so sooner or later they will pay.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 am

Rave: the Keystone Cops did not take their first lead Julian and run with it, but how long will it take for them figure out Sonny shot AJ and Ava shot Connie.

Rant: too much Spencer and Emma the ok in small doses.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:06 am

Rave: I am really enjoying the show lately, the Julian/Ric stuff is very intriguing the Ava/Sonny/AJ stuff is good, I am happy that the Silas/Nina story is starting to unfold, I am looking forward to finding out what is up with Luke(although I admit its a bit odd) I like Lucas and Brad but I feel bad for Felix, LOVE Julexis, I am looking forward to the engagement party because we all know that can't end well. there are so many good things happening and even some of the side stuff is tolerable because of the balance.
Rant: I really think the writers dropped the ball on the Franco "redemption" they were trying so hard that they over shot the mark IMO. I really hope then when ssome of these other stories have played out that the writers give RH and LW something really juicy to sink their talented teeth into.

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:14 am

Rave: Ric!!!!!!!! And I like that we seem to finally be getting somewhere with Ben's paternity.

Rant: "new" Luke....he is acting really super creepy!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 am

Rant Who goes to kill a man in a hospital bed and takes their sweet time, Ava was like Sonny trying to talk him to death :-) didn't Ava think a nurse or doctor might walk in at any time
Monica doesn't seem like a doctor at all,why is she letting Mickey make AJ`s medical decisions,even if he is named in the proxy,she should be the one to make that decision,how will he live with him self if Aj dies because he feels he made the wrong decision

Sonny going to see Shawn at Kelly`s, and Shawn pouring them a drink, it looked like a bottle of olive oil :-)

Shawn thanking Sonny for helping him rebuild his life. HE~S A HIT MAN! Nice life for TJ

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:49 am

Rave: So glad Liz has been on more and like the scenes with Niz and Liric. If they go with Liric I hope they do it well. RC does not do romance well in my opinion. He'll find a way to trash them as well. I would rather for Liz to stay single or bring someone new on for her but that is the way it is.

Rant: GH should stop using Liz to further Brick where would they be without her in the story...after the reveal please let my girl be far far away from anything that is Brick. I do like the chemistry of Liz & Dr. O. The scenes with Liz, Dr. O and the rest of the nursing staff. ;) More please.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Rant: Shawn has become so annoying with his egging Sonny on to kill AJ. Ugh! :0

Rave: But I am intrigued to see who the new mystery woman is that appeared at the diner. Maybe they will finally give Shawn something to do besides be a toady to Sonny?!

Return to “General Hospital”