Dead or Alive I say Alive

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
luluspencer

Dead or Alive I say Alive

Postby luluspencer » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Baby Danny is ill, they will need a bone marrow they will make it, seem like it was from Franco, but the rumor,is they hire a day actor, he's blond 30's 40's and we will only see his back Jason Morgan is alive when he comes home no one knows but he is alive.

oltllover

Re: Dead or Alive I say Alive

Postby oltllover » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Quote luluspencer: Baby Danny is ill, they will need a bone marrow they will make it, seem like it was from Franco, but the rumor,is they hire a day actor, he's blond 30's 40's and we will only see his back Jason Morgan is alive when he comes home no one knows but he is alive.

Personally I think they want Sam with Silas so they aren't going to bring Jason back even for a second. they already made the mistake of showing us that Robin is still alive.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Franco, Jason's brother will be the match to save Danny......can you say REDEMPTION?

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Quote ransomha: Franco, Jason's brother will be the match to save Danny......can you say REDEMPTION?

Redemption, :)) :)) :))

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote luluspencer: Baby Danny is ill, they will need a bone marrow they will make it, seem like it was from Franco, but the rumor,is they hire a day actor, he's blond 30's 40's and we will only see his back Jason Morgan is alive when he comes home no one knows but he is alive.

Personally I think they want Sam with Silas so they aren't going to bring Jason back even for a second. they already made the mistake of showing us that Robin is still alive.

Bullseye!!!!

Showing us Robin is a alive was a major blunder.
For us to see Jason alive would totally scrap any romantic story for Sam.

Zacchara

Postby Zacchara » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 am

Personally I think Jason is alive but he remembered his life as Jason Quartermaine and now wracked with shame and guilt he's living in isolation. I keeping thinking that's what happened and he's living as a priest some where.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:33 am

Quote Zacchara: Personally I think Jason is alive but he remembered his life as Jason Quartermaine and now wracked with shame and guilt he's living in isolation. I keeping thinking that's what happened and he's living as a priest some where.

Living with monks learning the art of deal making. Just kidding.

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 am

Quote Zacchara: Personally I think Jason is alive but he remembered his life as Jason Quartermaine and now wracked with shame and guilt he's living in isolation. I keeping thinking that's what happened and he's living as a priest some where.

That would interesting twist! Although in RL brain damage is not reversible, but if we are expected to buy Franco's nonsense then why not?

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 am

Jason won't be alive until Silas and Sam are at the altar and she's carrying Silas' child

or some such other nonsense.

liasonishot

Postby liasonishot » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Carly finds out Danny is sick and needs some sort of transplant. Realizing Franco is about to be executed, she races to stop it and she's the one to get shot..

Return to “General Hospital”