Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
virginia cat

Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?

Postby virginia cat » Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 pm

I have been watching GH from the Beginning, but this is the Worse I have every seen it. No One to see these Stories Lines. Please Bring Back Jason (Steve Burton) Emily, Robin,. Bring Someone to work with Sonny, he needs a mob gang. Where is the Love? between someone. sad sad sad.

jl4ever

Re: Who want Jason (Steve Burton) Back ?

Postby jl4ever » Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

My vote is no if SBu is going to return to the same type of stories, etc that he did for over a decade. The actor looks happy as a clam and that in part is due to not being on GH and having his family life.

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Thu May 30, 2013 4:37 pm

I just came back to the show. I am a huge liaison fan but I will be honest. SB / Jason being gone is the best thing that happen to this show except the writing team change. The stories are more spread out. Not focus on just a few. VF seem to be trying to mend some of the damage done by over thwarting top fan based wars that are usually good but had reach the point of causing damage. So for the sake of watching GHOST again he's gone and happy. I wish him all the best but please stay gone.

lovelymarlena

Postby lovelymarlena » Fri May 31, 2013 2:27 am

I don't. It causes too much argumentative posts on the board.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Fri May 31, 2013 2:35 am

Quote lovelymarlena: I don't. It causes too much argumentative posts on the board.

Well those don't ever really go away around here but as much as I'd love to have SBU back, I really don't see him returning, at least not anytime soon. I mean, let's be honest, if he had any interest in returning to GH, he never would have signed on with Y&R

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 am

Quote liz-fan: I just came back to the show. I am a huge liaison fan but I will be honest. SB / Jason being gone is the best thing that happen to this show except the writing team change. The stories are more spread out. Not focus on just a few. VF seem to be trying to mend some of the damage done by over thwarting top fan based wars that are usually good but had reach the point of causing damage. So for the sake of watching GHOST again he's gone and happy. I wish him all the best but please stay gone.

I will see your vote and raise you Sonny. If Sonny would go to Genoa City to be with Jason that would be great! Sonny has slept with every woman in Port Charles and fathered kids with most of them not to mention never having to pay for any of his crimes. The gangster scene is old and stale. They don't have a mob in Genoa City. Let Sonny take his "coffee business" wink-wink there.

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Fri May 31, 2013 3:00 am

I call! Sony and his traveling poker woods I mean coffee biz to a show I never have watched.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:40 pm

NOT Emily! That was one boring character, I was happy to see her go!Robin aint coming back just like SBu.The mob was better than this mess Ron is writing.Franco dont need to be paired with anyone, BUT Heather.The ONLY chance we have of getting SBU back(maybe) and that is for FV and RC to be gone!

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:02 pm

No.

SBu has lost weight and he appears to be happy with his decision to leave the show. Let's wish him well and move on with OUR own lives and let Jason stay dead with the fishes!

umeandjasam

Postby umeandjasam » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am

I would love to have the character of jason morgan revived but recast. Let's respect the choice of Steve to be more involved with his family life, he was enjoyed and he will be missed dearly.

Return to “General Hospital”