Todd Manning is FRANCO???

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
chicky72

Todd Manning is FRANCO???

Postby chicky72 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:00 pm

This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Why doesn't anyone point out the obvious? Franco and Todd Manning look exactly the same!

It's Todd.

Niki6682

Re: Todd Manning is FRANCO???

Postby Niki6682 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Seriously. This is a soap. Todd doesn't exist anymore for legal reasons. Characters get replaced by new actors all of the time. I think it's time to get passed this and just except what is. The story is actually getting interesting. People just need to stop taking things so literally and give the writers a chance. Their hands have been tied. I will take RH anyway they want to give him to me:)

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Wed May 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Quote chicky72: This is RIDICULOUS!!!

Why doesn't anyone point out the obvious? Franco and Todd Manning look exactly the same!

It's Todd.

No, Roger Howarth played a fictional soap opera character named Todd Manning on OLTL & briefly on GH, now Roger Howarth is playing another fictional soap opera character on GH named Franco. Roger's character of Todd Manning had a long scar on his cheek and he had brownish-red hair, his new character of Franco has blonde hair and no scar, so they do not look identical.
They are two separate soap opera characters, played by the same talented actor, simple.

Weaglette

Postby Weaglette » Wed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Is there an actor shortage? I don't understand how this works - no one even says "hey, you remind me of someone I knew LAST MONTH!"
It's so distracting it's very annoying. If the old characters had to be written off, then bring in new people - or the old Franco.

Sumer

Postby Sumer » Wed May 29, 2013 9:03 pm

First of all, I shall translate your "question" into proper English so it is more palatable to those of us who value education: "In the TV show "General Hospital", they are using the same actors. However, they are playing different characters.

American Horror Story season 2 some of the actors returned
In different roles.

Please take the time to Google repertory company and educate yourself.
I know It's hard to get used to but, If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to watch.
I just started to watch General Hospital after oltl.
I don't know who Franco is or what he did and I don't care.
I like this character. :|

Thanson63

Postby Thanson63 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Beettch!y

Thanson63

Postby Thanson63 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm

I was going to ask the same question. Is there a shortage of actors? I can accept multiple John McBain's, and the fact that Starr is now Kiki. But I don't think I can ever accept Todd Manning as Franco. Sorry... You just lost billion-year viewer.

Thanson63

Postby Thanson63 » Wed May 29, 2013 10:00 pm

I can't accept that!!!

raylit

Postby raylit » Thu May 30, 2013 3:15 am

Quote Thanson63: I was going to ask the same question. Is there a shortage of actors? I can accept multiple John McBain's, and the fact that Starr is now Kiki. But I don't think I can ever accept Todd Manning as Franco. Sorry... You just lost billion-year viewer.

No shortage on actors just the fact that if those three want to remain on GH they cannot be OLTL characters since ABC no longer owns those soaps!!

Return to “General Hospital”