Elizabeths Red Blouse

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Happy soap girl

Elizabeths Red Blouse

Postby Happy soap girl » Sun May 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Anyone know who makes the red top Liz had on on Friday's episode? I am new to this site so if there is a place to find characters clothing lines I would appreciate the answer. Thanks! ~)

ChargerGirl

Re: Elizabeths Red Blouse

Postby ChargerGirl » Mon May 27, 2013 4:22 am

Quote Happy soap girl: Anyone know who makes the red top Liz had on on Friday's episode? I am new to this site so if there is a place to find characters clothing lines I would appreciate the answer. Thanks! ~)

I don't know, sorry but I read once that Liz makes a lot of her own clothes IRL so I wonder if she could have made the blouse you're referring to?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 am

There use to be a fashion question site that you could ask about designers that the actors were wearing. Not sure how to find it though. Maybe the "Contact Us" or FAQ. ( on side of this site ). Good luck!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Mon May 27, 2013 4:18 pm

The blouse was nice but it did nothing for Liz. She is to damn pale. She has no pop and her wonder bra wasn't working for her. She just didn't do anything for the blouse. GH has a stylish Liz should use him/her because the character dress is to old looking.

CallMeMaybe

Postby CallMeMaybe » Mon May 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Red is such a great color for Rebecca Herst.
I also think she has the best hair style on the show. Carly's used to be nice but I guess the producers didnt like it and that's why she cut it.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon May 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Quote CallMeMaybe: Red is such a great color for Rebecca Herst.
I also think she has the best hair style on the show. Carly's used to be nice but I guess the producers didnt like it and that's why she cut it.

Stunning woman, she even looks good in scrubs!

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 pm

I thought Liz looked good in the red blouse. :))

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Mon May 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Liz/RH looks stunning in red. I would take a pale looking Liz versus the orangeness of some of the characters any day of the week.

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Quote ChargerGirl:
Quote Happy soap girl: Anyone know who makes the red top Liz had on on Friday's episode? I am new to this site so if there is a place to find characters clothing lines I would appreciate the answer. Thanks! ~)

I don't know, sorry but I read once that Liz makes a lot of her own clothes IRL so I wonder if she could have made the blouse you're referring to?

Rebecca Herbst makes a lot of her Emmy dresses. I don't think she makes a lot of her own clothes. However, as far as I know her clothes on the show when she's in CHARACTER as Elizabeth, are from wardrobe and they shop from all different stores and designers.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Quote Insxx: The blouse was nice but it did nothing for Liz. She is to damn pale. She has no pop and her wonder bra wasn't working for her. She just didn't do anything for the blouse. GH has a stylish Liz should use him/her because the character dress is to old looking.

Mid-30's mother of two in jeans and a sleeveless blouse dresses too old? Should her hooters be hanging out? Should she be wearing clothes that barely fit her. Should she dress like a teen in her 30's, while carting her kids around town.?

I think for the type of character she is and the type of person RH seems to be, she dresses exaxctly right. Most of the time she's in scrubs, can't change the age of those lol

Return to “General Hospital”