Silas??????????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
babysnooks

Silas??????????

Postby babysnooks » Fri May 17, 2013 1:54 pm

So, are we to assume that Silas really is Steven Clay's brother, or like me are there any who think he really is Steven. They can milk a lot out of this sl. I hope I'm wrong, because I've had enough of the vampire shmooz. %( %( %( %( %(

oltllover

Re: Silas??????????

Postby oltllover » Fri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm

my opinion would be that for now he really is stephens brother. if they make him stephen/caleb then it would change the show to much and there were so many mixed feelings about that story I cant see why they would want to push it.

babysnooks

Postby babysnooks » Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 am

Quote oltllover: my opinion would be that for now he really is stephens brother. if they make him stephen/caleb then it would change the show to much and there were so many mixed feelings about that story I cant see why they would want to push it.

Sure hope your right, I've had enough vampire sl lately. Shades of Dark Shadows.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 am

Quote babysnooks:
Quote oltllover: my opinion would be that for now he really is stephens brother. if they make him stephen/caleb then it would change the show to much and there were so many mixed feelings about that story I cant see why they would want to push it.

Sure hope your right, I've had enough vampire sl lately. Shades of Dark Shadows.

and what's wrong with Dark Shadows? There is really nothing wrong having a vampire mixed in, maybe they can make him a little more sensual, Rick Springfield played a cop in a movie and he was a vampire but didn't go around lusting for blood he drank plasma. >)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 pm

IMHO Caleb is a lot sexier than John or Silas. Silas was just creepy!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Quote flightygirl: IMHO Caleb is a lot sexier than John or Silas. Silas was just creepy!

Who the hell thought of this character?This old ass looking man with as much sex appeal as a corpse.He is nasty looking, keep him away from Sam and Danny. Silas is to old looking for Sam. I bet she dont want to lose Rafe and hook up with the uncle. Just thinking about it makes me sick!Vamps are out!

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Let his hair hang down you will see a good looking Silas and I love vampires they are so popular right now.

Return to “General Hospital”