Who's watching Sam?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
whatapainchoosinaname

Who's watching Sam?

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Thu May 09, 2013 6:42 am

Is it ME watching her cuz of Rafe or is it Jason back from the dead... He's NEVER gotten a Funeralso maybe they are gonna recast him? What are your thoughts on this?

Axl Rose

Re: Who's watching Sam?

Postby Axl Rose » Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 am

I hope it is a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead but if not, then I think it is Michael Easton's new character that is watching Sam because of Rafe, so you and I have the same theories at least when it comes to that

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu May 09, 2013 10:29 am

Quote Axl Rose: I hope it is a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead but if not, then I think it is Michael Easton's new character that is watching Sam because of Rafe, so you and I have the same theories at least when it comes to that

I agree too.

tessicapls

Postby tessicapls » Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 am

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote Axl Rose: I hope it is a re-cast Jason Morgan back from the dead but if not, then I think it is Michael Easton's new character that is watching Sam because of Rafe, so you and I have the same theories at least when it comes to that

I agree too.

SPECULATION ONLY: I think it's ME as a recast Jason Morgan:)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 am

I hope not only because the SBu fans will never accept it.

tessicapls

Postby tessicapls » Thu May 09, 2013 10:54 am

Quote oltllover: I hope not only because the SBu fans will never accept it.

I'm not sure they would accept anyone as a recast!

whatapainchoosinaname

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 am

I Just want a recast Jason already. It's going on a yr soon.. Geez No funeral, no body found, SB's on the Y&R with the stupidest story line (serves him right for leaving GH) He's not coming back so it's TIME TO RECAST JASON or else give him a funeral already.

whatapainchoosinaname

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 am

Being a fan of his I would have accepted a recast over him dying that way.

tessicapls

Postby tessicapls » Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 am

Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I Just want a recast Jason already. It's going on a yr soon.. Geez No funeral, no body found, SB's on the Y&R with the stupidest story line (serves him right for leaving GH) He's not coming back so it's TIME TO RECAST JASON or else give him a funeral already.

Would you want it to be ME or no? I'm purely curious as to whether JASAM fans are open to ME being Jason.

whatapainchoosinaname

Postby whatapainchoosinaname » Thu May 09, 2013 11:10 am

Quote tessicapls:
Quote whatapainchoosinanam: I Just want a recast Jason already. It's going on a yr soon.. Geez No funeral, no body found, SB's on the Y&R with the stupidest story line (serves him right for leaving GH) He's not coming back so it's TIME TO RECAST JASON or else give him a funeral already.

Would you want it to be ME or no? I'm purely curious as to whether JASAM fans are open to ME being Jason.

If he looked like him I'd be ok with it but he looks nothing like SB so No.. They need someone with light brown/blonde hair that's short. And I don't see ME cutting or coloring his hair ever.

Return to “General Hospital”