PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: PATRINA: PATRICK & SABRINA FANS ONLY: NO BASHING

Postby Bizlet » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 am

I like them together I hope it is longterm as well. If KM really has made the decision not to return Robin could be In Jerry's possession indefinitely. By the time she dose return Sabrina and Pat could be married and have their own children together.

Dimples02

Postby Dimples02 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Quote ACEOFHEARTS: That was Such a cute scene with Patrick and Sabrina today. He really does adore her.

They are so cute and SEXY!! Love the intimacy between the two! :)

Dimples02

Postby Dimples02 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:57 pm

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
Quote Soapsta:
Quote Axl Rose: I don't see how Patrick and Sabrina could overcome all these obstacles since Patrick is supposedly Britt's baby daddy since he got Britt pregnant and you know Britt she won't abort this baby, I guarantee you that she keeps the baby and if she does by changing her mind then you know Patrick he is going to want to be a father to Britt's baby because that is Patrick's flesh and blood and knowing how Patrick is already a father to Emma, with this new baby he is going to want to be there for that new baby whether the baby is a boy or girl because Patrick knowing the kind of man he is he wouldn't turn his back on his own child meaning Britt would have something of Patrick's that Sabrina doesn't have and that's a baby

And nothing brings 2 people closer together than that of a baby

But also at the same time Patrick is still technically married to Robin because Robin is not even dead, she's alive and well being held captive by Jerry Jacks and we all know if Robin were back in the picture then you know Patrick he would leave Sabrina in a New York minute to be reunited with Robin because Patrick loved Robin and I don't think he's really ever got over her supposed death

Oh believe me I am a Patrick and Sabrina fan and I am not bashing this couple here at all, but at the same time the reason I am saying any of this is because I am being realistic because Patrina if they are ever really going to be solidified as a potential supercouple, these obstacles they are going to have to overcome them but at the same time it is looking rather bleak but at the same time I hope Patrina does come through this

Hey, Did you accidently comment in the wrong thread?

I totally agree with your questioning of this post, Soapsta.

This is a thread dedicated to positives about General Hospital's story about Patrick and Sabrina's love story.

AxlRose, there are bountiful threads available on this board to comment pro\con about perceivable pitfalls concerning them. Please use them.

See, I don't think there is anything wrong with posting your concerns as a fan. She's a Patrina supporter but she just has concerns about the way the story is going. Her reasons are valid and they were respectful.... So me confused! LOL

Dimples02

Postby Dimples02 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Quote Candi31:
Quote Dimples02: Also, I think the writers are setting up Patrina to be long term. At least long term until they bring Robin back. I'm sure they won't bring her back until Patrick has actually fallen in love with Sabrina. I mean, TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY in love with this girl. It won't be a fair fight if he's not. I would love to see them grow and fall in love with each other and then whenever Robin comes back, we can see how torn Patrick will be. THIS is what i'm looking forward too! :) JMO

I like them together!! I just don't know if they are writers are setting them up for long term. I must be missing that vibe. What makes you think this?

It's just a feeling I guess. They have this major hurdle in their story already and their story is just beginning. It may just be hopeful thinking as well! LOL.

Candi31

Postby Candi31 » Wed May 01, 2013 3:27 am

Quote Dimples02:
Quote Candi31:
Quote Dimples02: Also, I think the writers are setting up Patrina to be long term. At least long term until they bring Robin back. I'm sure they won't bring her back until Patrick has actually fallen in love with Sabrina. I mean, TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY in love with this girl. It won't be a fair fight if he's not. I would love to see them grow and fall in love with each other and then whenever Robin comes back, we can see how torn Patrick will be. THIS is what i'm looking forward too! :) JMO

I like them together!! I just don't know if they are writers are setting them up for long term. I must be missing that vibe. What makes you think this?

It's just a feeling I guess. They have this major hurdle in their story already and their story is just beginning. It may just be hopeful thinking as well! LOL.

I think Patrick is just as emotionally attached to Sabrina as she is too him especially now. Sabrina is keeping him from sinking dealing with Britt and her drama. Now, when I think about you are probably right the writers just might be setting them up for long term :))

RustyWater

Postby RustyWater » Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Britch just gets uglier and uglier every day. Now she has lab techs doing her dirty work.

jamie in Ga

Postby jamie in Ga » Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 pm

I love Patrick & Sabrina. Cant wait till they see through the Britch!!!!

Candi31

Postby Candi31 » Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 am

Quote jamie in Ga: I love Patrick & Sabrina. Cant wait till they see through the Britch!!!!

I love them too but it won't be they who sees through Britt. It's going be him lonely and stupid because he will allow Britt to push Sabrina right out of his life.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue May 07, 2013 8:22 am

Quote RustyWater: Britch just gets uglier and uglier every day. Now she has lab techs doing her dirty work.

Just wonder if she scr@wed Ellie over in getting that other lab tech to help her out. If Ellie does some more digging around in the lab now I am sure she will figure it out real quick. Remember Ellie knew how many embryos Lante had to be emplanted so if one is missing she will know.

Dimples02

Postby Dimples02 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:35 am

As much as I am loving the show as a whole, I miss seeing Patrina and I don't think we will see them as much with the OLTL 3 coming back and the New Morgan along with Ava Jerome.... GH has some serious juggling to do. It's difficult to maintain consistency with all these stories going on. Hope they can keep it going!

I just need to see Patrina together as a couple with no Britt talk/drama. Enjoying each other's company, getting to know each other more. Just them.....BEING, ya know!

Return to “General Hospital”