Patrick - Sabrina and Britt

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ChargerGirl

Patrick - Sabrina and Britt

Postby ChargerGirl » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I know that real age means nothing in soapland but since so many people think that Sabrina is just a little "teenybopper" unworhty of Patrick and Britt is such a mature woman/ So I checked out the real ages of these actors. Patrick is 36 which I would have guessed. Now here is what I found amusing. The "teenybopper" is actually a year older than Britt! IRL the actor who plays Sabrina is 28 and the actor who plays Britt is 27. Who'd of thunk it? I don't know how old either woman is supposed to be on GH but Britt is the baby of the two IRL!!!

Soapsta

Re: Patrick - Sabrina and Britt

Postby Soapsta » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Quote ChargerGirl: I know that real age means nothing in soapland but since so many people think that Sabrina is just a little "teenybopper" unworhty of Patrick and Britt is such a mature woman/ So I checked out the real ages of these actors. Patrick is 36 which I would have guessed. Now here is what I found amusing. The "teenybopper" is actually a year older than Britt! IRL the actor who plays Sabrina is 28 and the actor who plays Britt is 27. Who'd of thunk it? I don't know how old either woman is supposed to be on GH but Britt is the baby of the two IRL!!!

Wow Chargergirl. Thanks for that! That is very surprising!

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Look---Its no secret I am TeamBritt----But I will even put that aside to point out the problem with this storyline...

In a Britt VS. Sabrina storyline---Sabrina has never ever shown herself to have a backbone or even level up to Britts manipulations. YES I actually do like Sabrina (with the Patrick Factor removed)...

As someone who has been in my fair share of relationship "quagmires" ;) ---I would have removed Britt easily--And her little lap dog too...That chick wouldnt be near her locker without a fresh set of sonograms to enjoy. :D

HollieSpencer33

Postby HollieSpencer33 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Too funny I am 7 years younger than my husband but about 8 years ago he used to get ID'd and I wouldn't, but now I am 32 and get ID'd everywhere. Age is a funny thing apparently I have regressed, lol!
I absolutely love Patrick and Sabrina BTW, I am a Mom so I have to go with Emma, kids have an amazing sense about people.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Emmas judgement cannot be taken into account because she has no structure. Daddy is peddling her off on co-workers all the time. Im surprised Epiphany hasnt been over to tackle PATRICKS responsibility of parenting the kid. :(

Soapsta

Postby Soapsta » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:26 am

Quote BringBackStarr: Look---Its no secret I am TeamBritt----But I will even put that aside to point out the problem with this storyline...

In a Britt VS. Sabrina storyline---Sabrina has never ever shown herself to have a backbone or even level up to Britts manipulations. YES I actually do like Sabrina (with the Patrick Factor removed)...

As someone who has been in my fair share of relationship "quagmires" ;) ---I would have removed Britt easily--And her little lap dog too...That chick wouldnt be near her locker without a fresh set of sonograms to enjoy. :D

Ok so really! Sabrina has to stoop to the level of Brit to prove she has a backbone? Really? Who does that? I'm sorry but I happen to be on the Good girl's team. I just don't like evil people! TV or not. This is ludicrous! What's wrong with just being a decent person? Gees does everyone on the show have to be a Shyster?

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:53 am

Trust me...If I were Britt---Everytime Sabrina was around, my baby would magically "kick"...

Or I would be "crying" to her fellow nurses how Sabrina dates other peoples baby daddies..

Or I would be announcing to Patrick how I need some help decorating the nursery HE is paying for...

Soapsta

Postby Soapsta » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:58 am

Quote BringBackStarr: Trust me...If I were Britt---Everytime Sabrina was around, my baby would magically "kick"...

Or I would be "crying" to her fellow nurses how Sabrina dates other peoples baby daddies..

Or I would be announcing to Patrick how I need some help decorating the nursery HE is paying for...

Oh that's a really grown up thing to do! Surely Britt is mature enough not to do that.
And if I were Sabrina, I would tact a very large calendar on Brits locker. A constant reminder that time is ticking. The game will be over soon.

Lishey43

Postby Lishey43 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 am

Quote HollieSpencer33: Too funny I am 7 years younger than my husband but about 8 years ago he used to get ID'd and I wouldn't, but now I am 32 and get ID'd everywhere. Age is a funny thing apparently I have regressed, lol!
I absolutely love Patrick and Sabrina BTW, I am a Mom so I have to go with Emma, kids have an amazing sense about people.

I too love Sabrina and Patrick. Sabrina's new look rocks!The Britch needs to kick rocks and move on.

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 am

Quote Lishey43:
Quote HollieSpencer33: Too funny I am 7 years younger than my husband but about 8 years ago he used to get ID'd and I wouldn't, but now I am 32 and get ID'd everywhere. Age is a funny thing apparently I have regressed, lol!

I too love Sabrina and Patrick. Sabrina's new look rocks!The Britch needs to kick rocks and move on.

I totally agree!

Return to “General Hospital”