the new LULU!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
the girl is HOT

the new LULU!

Postby the girl is HOT » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 pm

do u think she is dead? I dont because why would they bring in a new actress to play her for 2 days. ~)

Daphne40

Re: the new LULU!

Postby Daphne40 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:12 pm

She's the only one involved in this story who's never been dead. Luke, Laura, Stavros, Helena all dead and back better than ever.

GH got five stars out of five stars in my book by grabbing Emme Rylan. She's a vet at recasting a role from former faves and making that role HERS! On GL she was the final Lizzie replacing both Haydn Panaterrie and Crystal Hunt. On Y&R she was the best Abby Newman, hands down!!!!!

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Quote Daphne40: She's the only one involved in this story who's never been dead. Luke, Laura, Stavros, Helena all dead and back better than ever.

GH got five stars out of five stars in my book by grabbing Emme Rylan. She's a vet at recasting a role from former faves and making that role HERS! On GL she was the final Lizzie replacing both Haydn Panaterrie and Crystal Hunt. On Y&R she was the best Abby Newman, hands down!!!!!

Agreed!!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:18 pm

ITA with ya.

olga vqz.

Postby olga vqz. » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am

I just can't get used to this new Lulu. I know she's new give her time. I'm use to seeing her on young and the restless.

Return to “General Hospital”