What ever happened to Amy Vining??

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfor20+

What ever happened to Amy Vining??

Postby ghfanfor20+ » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:18 am

She was a good character to hate. She had her good points like anyone else, but for the most part it was easy not to like her. But I cannot recal what happened to her. Does anyone remember?

jason-gh-fan

Re: What ever happened to Amy Vining??

Postby jason-gh-fan » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:36 am

I don't recall an Amy..Who was she?

young at heart

Postby young at heart » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:10 am

I think she was Laura's sister. She worked at General Hospital. She was a close friend of the one that plays Bobbi Spencer. :-)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:23 am

Quote ghfanfor20+: She was a good character to hate. She had her good points like anyone else, but for the most part it was easy not to like her. But I cannot recal what happened to her. Does anyone remember?

That's a good question. Last I saw her she was a nurse and then she just wasn't there anymore.

Yummi

Postby Yummi » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 am

Oh, PLEASE don't let them bring her back!!! ~) Although, Eppy would be all up in her you know what EVERYDAY!!! ;)

pnchc

Postby pnchc » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:54 am

OH'' i know who your talking about, she was blond and but she had a b-i-g- m-o-u-t-h-ha ha' and nosie'' to.
man' she was up in every body's busnes always knowing whats going on. i rember them telling amy to mind her own busnes and get back to work. she was GH nosiebody. lol ~) *)

Mother of an Angel

Postby Mother of an Angel » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:00 am

She wasn't really related to Laura. Amy was the biological daughter of the Vinings. The Vining's first child died at birth, and Laura was switched in the hospital. Laura was raised by the Vinings and when Amy was born, she was considered Laura's little sister. Leslie finally tracked down Laura and reclaimed her. Amy then left the Vinings and went to live with Leslie and Rick Webber. Laura and Amy did consider themselves sisters, however. Shell Kepler was on contract until the turn of the century, and then she went to recurring. I'm not sure when she stopped making appearances. By the time she went to recurring, she had almost no air time anyway and was usually only seen in full cast scenes, like the Nurses Ball, the Christmas Party in the children's ward, weddings, funerals.

ghfanfor20+

Postby ghfanfor20+ » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:23 am

Quote Mother of an Angel: She wasn't really related to Laura. Amy was the biological daughter of the Vinings. The Vining's first child died at birth, and Laura was switched in the hospital. Laura was raised by the Vinings and when Amy was born, she was considered Laura's little sister. Leslie finally tracked down Laura and reclaimed her. Amy then left the Vinings and went to live with Leslie and Rick Webber. Laura and Amy did consider themselves sisters, however. Shell Kepler was on contract until the turn of the century, and then she went to recurring. I'm not sure when she stopped making appearances. By the time she went to recurring, she had almost no air time anyway and was usually only seen in full cast scenes, like the Nurses Ball, the Christmas Party in the children's ward, weddings, funerals.

Wow, MOA - you are full of information!!! Did you do all that from memory or did you search it out first? Very informative indeed!!

jason-gh-fan

Postby jason-gh-fan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:33 am

Quote young at heart: I think she was Laura's sister. She worked at General Hospital. She was a close friend of the one that plays Bobbi Spencer. :-)

Ohh I remember her now. She was kind of annoying wasn't she?

Return to “General Hospital”