QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
coho49

Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Postby coho49 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 pm

I am loving the current stoylines but must admit, I am wanting some Quiz scenes! I know there were some last week, but it feels like forever since Quiz were together....I guess that's how you make a good soap couple....anticipation!

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 am

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Everybody. :)

Thought I'd stop by and show some love for Quiz. The chemistry between these two is off the charts. I'm also a huge Liason fan, but that ship has sailed. Can't wait to see what's in store for this beautiful couple.

Hello! :D

I too am very excited for Quiz! Did you see some of the spoiler pics from the NB? Liz & AJ look so adorable *)

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am

Quote coho49: I am loving the current stoylines but must admit, I am wanting some Quiz scenes! I know there were some last week, but it feels like forever since Quiz were together....I guess that's how you make a good soap couple....anticipation!

Jake's anniversay & birthday is coming up....I can't wait to see the Quiz interaction during that time!

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

Thought I'd stop by and show some love for Quiz. The chemistry between these two is off the charts. I'm also a huge Liason fan, but that ship has sailed. Can't wait to see what's in store for this beautiful couple.

I too am very excited for Quiz! Did you see some of the spoiler pics from the NB? Liz & AJ look so adorable *)

No I haven't, but I'm going to look for them now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. Do you have anymore uploads coming?

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:52 am

Just saw a pic of Quiz at the NB. Perfection. Liz is gorgeous as always, and AJ is so handsome in his bowtie. :D
Not even Monica and Michael can keep their eyes off of them.

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:56 am

Quote ShadamNuke09:
Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

No I haven't, but I'm going to look for them now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually subscribed to your YouTube channel. Do you have anymore uploads coming?

Here is a link to all the Nurses Ball photos, just keep scrolling :)

boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/47241-gh-nurses-ball-photos/#entry1209334

That YouTube channel, as awesome as it is isn't mine :D I didn't know that one exsisited when I made my username for this message board! lol

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
Quote ShadamNuke09:
Quote LiasonSteckyFan:

Here is a link to all the Nurses Ball photos, just keep scrolling :)

boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/47241-gh-nurses-ball-photos/#entry1209334

That YouTube channel, as awesome as it is isn't mine :D I didn't know that one exsisited when I made my username for this message board! lol

Thanks for bringing these pictures over, LSF! I am even more excited about the NB now that I've seen these. I am really excited about QUIZ too! They look great, everyone does!

dinkydawes

Postby dinkydawes » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 pm

I adore this couple. And AJ just really seems to care lot about her.

Even surprising Liz to some degree.

ELIZABETH FAN FRIST

Postby ELIZABETH FAN FRIST » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm

each time i see them talkig. i just fall in love with them. never thouht i would ever say that. i look forward to there scene's

ThomasMeeMah

Postby ThomasMeeMah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Quote ELIZABETH FAN FRIST: each time i see them talkig i keeping flling in love with them.

I love how they are being coupled. I had my doubts at first about AJ Quatermaine as most did but he really cares about his son.
Quiz are great together.

Return to “General Hospital”