QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Postby ransomha » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Liz will walk in and see Carly and AJ kissing......there goes their happy beginning.

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote ransomha: Liz will walk in and see Carly and AJ kissing......there goes their happy beginning.

I don't think Carly's craziness will stop them. AJ may have some explaining to do but ultimately they will work it out and move on from Carly and her mess! Carly is just trying to stick it to Todd anyways.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 pm

I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Quote Insxx: I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

A 25 year old "child".
If that's the case, put Carly with Sonny as they are Michael's legal parents.

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Quote Insxx: I don't think there will be a AJ/Liz, I think they will do AJ/Carly. I think they should do AJ and Carly since they have a child together. They have more fire and it would be interesting.I think they gave AJ a bad deal anyway.

See, I think it would be ridiculous if they paired AJ and Carly. She has been saying all along that she hates him, and what a bad guy he is, and trying to keep Michael away from him, and now all of a sudden she is just going to fall for him? I guess I just don't buy that. Besides, I don't really think AJ is interested in Carly. He seems to be into Liz. I guess we will just have to see what happens, but I love Todd with Carly, and I like the idea of Quiz!

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:05 pm

AJ & Carly have a horrible history and he would be a complete moron to take her back! Need a remind the meat hook or the wheelbarrow incident ~)

If ppl should be who they should have children with on a Soap then they would have to be divided into multiple different relationships 3)

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Quote ransomha: Liz will walk in and see Carly and AJ kissing......there goes their happy beginning.

Well its not like they are dating exclusively or anything so I am sure they will work things out, it is a Soap after all and no couples ever have it easy!

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 am

Quote alikat:
Quote Jasam Always togethe: too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

Jeez...why? Why would you come in here to post this? Not only disrespecting the OP's request to MARK SPOILERS but also just to bait people with your crappola. As of Friday, Todd is free and clear of all charges so...where is he going? Nowhere. And if he is, then it hasn't happened on screen yet so it's a spoiler.

Please learn to show respect.

I wouldn`t worry, Carly & Aj won`t happen,unless Carly were to lose her mind, I would like to see Carly back with Sonny, and for Blair to come on the show to be with Todd

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote alikat:
Quote Jasam Always togethe: too bad that AJ will be with Carly after todd is gone, they are going with AJ & Carly not AJ & Liz.

Jeez...why? Why would you come in here to post this? Not only disrespecting the OP's request to MARK SPOILERS but also just to bait people with your crappola. As of Friday, Todd is free and clear of all charges so...where is he going? Nowhere. And if he is, then it hasn't happened on screen yet so it's a spoiler.

I wouldn`t worry, Carly & Aj won`t happen,unless Carly were to lose her mind, I would like to see Carly back with Sonny, and for Blair to come on the show to be with Todd

I agree that I don't think they are going to go that route with Carly and AJ! Don't worry about the haters but I do wonder why they would come into a Quiz board and prop AJ/Carly! Show some respect and MATURITY!!

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote Lady Isadorra:
Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote alikat:

I agree that I don't think they are going to go that route with Carly and AJ! Don't worry about the haters but I do wonder why they would come into a Quiz board and prop AJ/Carly! Show some respect and MATURITY!!

I think eventually, it could add some real fire onto the Port Charles Skyline for Carly and AJ to hook up. I mean down the road as in a few years when whatever reason breaks Elizabeth and AJ apart for the mandatory break up that every couple in soapland must incur in order to be considered a viable soap couple.

For it to happen now makes ZERO (actually less than zero) sense. Once AJ has been back a while, the sniping will slow to a low boil between Carly and AJ. Also, Carly and AJ both will see the maturity and changes in each other that their memories of the past SURELY cloud their visions of each other right now. Finally, something happens...Todd breaks Carly's heart or puts her in danger and AJ helps her or AJ has screwed up his relationship with Elizabeth because...who knows maybe Lucky or Jason or Ric is back in town and his jealousy leads him to behave like an arse. Carly sees he's hurting and they bump uglies.

I mean I totally see that happening...I also see the calendar reading mid-late 2014 when it does. :D

Any sooner and it's stupid.

Besides, like I've said before, AJ and Sean Kanan are supporting character/actor. Elizabeth and Becky are supporting character/actor. Carly and Laura Wright are lead character/actor. <-- which is why I think they'll go with Carly/Todd. Todd and Roger Howarth is lead character/actor.

It would make no sense budget wise to either pay an actor to work more time than his contract or pay an actress to NOT work when they have to pay her for her minimums anyway.

Return to “General Hospital”