QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

Re: QUIZ Fans ( AJ & LIZ ) No Bashing!

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:12 am

I really do hope and pray that Elizabeth does take AJ back because she knows what it's like to cheat on the one she loves cheating on Lucky not once but twice first with Jason and then getting pregnant with Jake, and the second time when she was engaged to Lucky and she was having an affair with Nikolas, so she should take AJ back because AJ made one mistake, one stupid mistake with Carly, and that shouldn't ruin whatever they have especially when Lucky always took her back when she cheated on him, so Elizabeth at least should be able to understand the situation considering she was the one who broke things off with AJ which caused him to be with Carly that night

dinkydawes

Postby dinkydawes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm

I thought Quiz were awesome Today.

I liked the bickering at beginning,

And Liz kind softening toward AJ, and worried about his drinking.

I think AJ adores her.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:13 am

That he does adore her and I really hope that she does soften towards him and forgives him

Lady Isadorra

Postby Lady Isadorra » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:38 am

Still team quiz!!!! I think she should def take AJ back! After all the actual affairs she has had she really has no room to call AJ out for sleeping with Carly when they were not actually together! She had an affair with both Nikolas and Jason WHILE she was in committed relationships! AJ did wrong by not coming clean right away but I am sure he feels strongly for Liz and really wants it to work out! As much as I love Nikolas I feel he is throwing himself at Liz WAY too much! Hopefully Quiz will move on from this stronger than ever and finally move to the next stage!! I have noticed SK loosing some weight and looking even better so lets hope its for him and Liz hitting the sheets FINALLY!!!

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Quote Lady Isadorra: Still team quiz!!!! I think she should def take AJ back! After all the actual affairs she has had she really has no room to call AJ out for sleeping with Carly when they were not actually together! She had an affair with both Nikolas and Jason WHILE she was in committed relationships! AJ did wrong by not coming clean right away but I am sure he feels strongly for Liz and really wants it to work out! As much as I love Nikolas I feel he is throwing himself at Liz WAY too much! Hopefully Quiz will move on from this stronger than ever and finally move to the next stage!! I have noticed SK loosing some weight and looking even better so lets hope its for him and Liz hitting the sheets FINALLY!!!

I'm with you, I'm still rooting for them! Now that the truth is out, they have a better shot! I still think Nik is hot hot hot, but I just adore AJ.

elizasonfan

Postby elizasonfan » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Bump

elizasonfan

Postby elizasonfan » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:26 am

bump

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:41 pm

I am a huge supporter of Quiz but as of late AJ has been acting like a drunken bum and he supposedly says he is a changed man, well he has a lot to do to redeem himself in my eyes especially after what he said to Elizabeth by bringing up her dead son his nephew Jake

Return to “General Hospital”