the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
hochimin

the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?

Postby hochimin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 am

any news? who is lulu? do they recast or forget about her?

eglassman11

Re: the recast -- who will play the new lulu spencer?

Postby eglassman11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 am

Like when Laura had been kidnapped for when the actress wanted to leave the show, the same thing will most likely happen to Lulu

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:29 am

I can think of a few actresses who could fill the role. One of my favorites would be Jennifer Landon. She's a fabulous actress and would fit the age/look.

If they went a little older, Terri Conn.

Adrienne Frantz would also fit...I guess she'd be a little older too and she's not that good of an actress to fill the emmy award winner's shoes. But she could sure do the Lulu screamcry. UGH

Stephanie Gaschet would fit the mold age wise and looks wise and she can hold her own acting chops wise.

If they didn't mind changing her look some...Mandy Bruno would be outstanding!!! Another would be Justice Bolding, Crystal Hunt and Marnie Shulenberg

oltlforever31

Postby oltlforever31 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm

I think Chrishell Stause would be good, if she lightened her hair, I also think Justice Bolding would be a good choice.

hopey pix

Postby hopey pix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

I also vote for Jennifer Landon as the new LuLu!!She's great,and got such a raw deal from Y&R.They let her go just as we all got to like her on there!!

Dimples02

Postby Dimples02 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 am

Looks like Marcy Rylan might be taking over this role. Daytime Confidential is leaking this. She's recurring as Abby over at Y&R.

I like Marcy but was hoping for Stephanie Gatschet.

babysnooks

Postby babysnooks » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:55 am

Quote Dimples02: Looks like Marcy Rylan might be taking over this role. Daytime Confidential is leaking this. She's recurring as Abby over at Y&R.

I like Marcy but was hoping for Stephanie Gatschet.

Yes, that seems to be the latest news leaked. I, personally, think she will be a great Lulu and a definite asset to GH. Her acting is right on, and she should have no problem becoming Lulu. I also, agree that Stephanie would have been a good match.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:40 am

I am glad they have recast Lulu and are not just killing off the character or sending her out of town. I understand MR is an experienced actress and should have no problem stepping into the role. Wish her the best in her new gig at GH. :)

AdrianeG

Postby AdrianeG » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 am

Quote ghfanfare: I am glad they have recast Lulu and are not just killing off the character or sending her out of town. I understand MR is an experienced actress and should have no problem stepping into the role. Wish her the best in her new gig at GH. :)

I like her a lot on Y & R, she might even turn me into a Lante fan.

tinasfatheronlostinspice

Postby tinasfatheronlostinspice » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 am

Marcy was a lot of fun to watch on GL as Lizzie Spalding, calculating and vulnerable. Mixed bag on Y&R but I blame the writing staff as they really didn't tap her gifts.....she was written similar to Kristina during Kris' Mafia Princess storyline, a pampered clueless trust-fund brat.

It will be interesting to see her take on the more mature and layered part of Lulu.
Good luck, Marcy. Glad you're on board.

Return to “General Hospital”