Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
coho49

Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Postby coho49 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:58 pm

I have no idea who Sam's father will end up being, but I like the idea of Frisco. Only because her and Maxie are already good friends, I think it would be sweet if they could also be sisters. Maxie needs a sister......Plus I've always enjoyed Sam and Maxie's chemistry because they are so different, basically I'm saying they have an unlikely friendship. They are so funny together, Maxie trying to fancy Sam's attire up for Jason and trying to plan their wedding. It was hilarious! :) I think if they turned out to be sisters it would bring their relationship full circle! As far as Frisco goes, I love him, I don't expect him to be around long enough to comment on their relationship though. I would prefer the story to be about Maxie and Sam instead.

RisenPhoenix

Postby RisenPhoenix » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 am

Is it possible that Duke could be the father?

ObsessedwithAMC

Postby ObsessedwithAMC » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:59 am

Quote RisenPhoenix: Is it possible that Duke could be the father?

I don't think so.

alesamkrismol fan

Postby alesamkrismol fan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:59 am

I'm a HUGE Samlexis fan and as much as I want to know who Sam's father is, I doubt we will find out today. It will be more like food for thought. I think Alexis will dance around the question with Anna. I'm sure most of the talk will be about Sam's childhood and regret. Either way I hope we get lots of emotion for Sam...It's time!
I hope I'm wrong about Sam's father. We've been waiting way too long for the reveal!!

nycagnes

Postby nycagnes » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

I predict Duke will be Sam's father. :)

SonnylovesEmily

Postby SonnylovesEmily » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 pm

I still can't see Duke being Sam's father because he wasn't around while Alexis was in college. However, it wouldn't surprise me if there was incest in Alexis's life.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Alexis wasnt on the show when she was in college and I always thought she was in highschool when she got pregnant. besides when does "history" on soaps matter tptb will just rewrite to fit whatever story they want to tell.

alesamkrismol fan

Postby alesamkrismol fan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:27 pm

All this hype for nothing! I knew that was going to happen. I really tuned in for an emotional scene when Alexis was talking about Sam's childhood. There was some emotion but Anna is the one that wins that award. Some actresses can just cry at the drop of a hat like Olivia,Kate, Anna and Lucky! Can they cry

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Quote alesamkrismol fan: All this hype for nothing! I knew that was going to happen. I really tuned in for an emotional scene when Alexis was talking about Sam's childhood. There was some emotion but Anna is the one that wins that award. Some actresses can just cry at the drop of a hat like Olivia,Kate, Anna and Lucky! Can they cry

OMG, Lucky/JJ was the king of crying on a dime. He is a fine actor.

snbtwistoffate

Postby snbtwistoffate » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Noah Drake Could be her father.

Return to “General Hospital”