Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
nikie

Re: Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Postby nikie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm really sure who's going to turn out to be sam's father! I remember when alexis told both ric and sam she didn't make it seemed that it was a horrible thing that happen to her like being raped by her half brother. I got the feeling that she liked the person. I don't think that it was fashion for the same reason, alexis seems like she liked the person. Plus I think that she would have said something by now if it was fasion, I mean over the years fashion has been in and out of pc and I never even seen alexis flinch at the sight. So I don't think its him. I'm not sure about the frisco being sam's father, I don't remember frisco ever saying he went to boarding school! And I would think that if it was frisco alexis would have let sam know by now! That would mean that maxie and gergie were her sisters. If frisco was sam's father alexis would have said something whem gergie died so that sam would have been with her sister. I know that alexis hasn't seen frisco yet but I'm pretty sure she knows he's maxie and gergie's father. If its someone that we already know and possible be happy with I can't think of anyone!!!!

ohmystar

Postby ohmystar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I have to admit this is way out of left field and I do not know a lot about JS Blackie Parish, but he would fit the right age. This would give him a story if TPTB were to bring back JS for the 50th Aniversary.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Alexis said the boy was yanked from school by his parents, and that she was scared of him. Valentine or Stavros is Sam's father.

elwood

Postby elwood » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

jl4ever

Postby jl4ever » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote elwood: Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

=====
:D Faison is way too cool to be Sam's father. My vote is Alexis was raped by one of her brother's or Mikkos!

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Nancy Lee Grahn has said we will be "pleasantly surprised" when we learn the identity of Sam's father. Alexis being raped by one of her half-brothers WOULD NOT be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion. I hope they are not going to drag this on too much longer. It's way past time for Sam (and us viewers) to finally find out who her father is.

elwood

Postby elwood » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Quote HOT PINK: Nancy Lee Grahn has said we will be "pleasantly surprised" when we learn the identity of Sam's father. Alexis being raped by one of her half-brothers WOULD NOT be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion. I hope they are not going to drag this on too much longer. It's way past time for Sam (and us viewers) to finally find out who her father is.

Sam is a convicted prostitute mob moll. There are much more established, beloved characters who deserve their lineage uncovered. Sam is nada.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 am

Imagine if Tony Jones turns out to be Sam's father, Tony Frisco's late brother, Tony who was Bobbie Spencer's husband and Lucas' father as well as Carly's step-father, yes Tony, that Tony, he would be perfect as Sam's father because then it would make Sam and Maxie cousins

JASAM+BABY2012

Postby JASAM+BABY2012 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 am

Quote elwood:
Quote HOT PINK: Nancy Lee Grahn has said we will be "pleasantly surprised" when we learn the identity of Sam's father. Alexis being raped by one of her half-brothers WOULD NOT be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion. I hope they are not going to drag this on too much longer. It's way past time for Sam (and us viewers) to finally find out who her father is.

Sam is a convicted prostitute mob moll. There are much more established, beloved characters who deserve their lineage uncovered. Sam is nada.

If I recall correctly, in regards to the prostitution charges, it was dropped. Sam might be nothing to you but she's a beloved character among many viewers. And your comments won't change the fact in regards to NLG's comments stating we will be "pleasantly surprised" in regards to the identity of Sam's daddy. :)

JASAM+BABY2012

Postby JASAM+BABY2012 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 am

Quote elwood: Faison. Sam is a nasty piece of work. It would make it all make sense.

Again, Faison being Sam's daddy doesn't fit with NLG's Twitter comments.

Return to “General Hospital”