Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bettie Davis

Re: Spoiler - Who Could Sam's Father Be?

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Derek Wells cannot be her father because he looks young enough to be her brother at least and he looks way younger than Alexis

I agree with you, Sam's father will surprise us all.

tinasfatheronlostin

Postby tinasfatheronlostin » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Quote HOT PINK:
Quote Axl Rose: Derek Wells cannot be her father because he looks young enough to be her brother at least and he looks way younger than Alexis

FYI - Anne Sward, who played Margo Hughes' mother Lyla on As The World Turns, is only FIVE years older than Ellen Dolan (Margo). They were quite believable in their roles. William deVry is a great actor and I think he will be very convincing if Derek Wells does end up being Sam's father.

And right here on GH the actors who play mother/son Dante and Olivia are 8 years apart in real life.

alesamkrismol fan

Postby alesamkrismol fan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 pm

I think the "J" is to through us off. It seems too obvious to me that he might be a Jerome. I think if Rafe and Molly go back to the Ouija board it will reveal something different. Rumors have said that Sam's father is from a well known family that the audience likes so I'm really confused. NLG has said we will be pleasantly surprised. After waiting all these years I would hate to think that Ron would mess things up with someone shady and sleazy.

Kaykaydoo

Postby Kaykaydoo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:39 am

You people who think its Jerry obviously have not watched the show long enough to know Sam slept with Jasper Jacks. That would mean she slept with her uncle.

JERRY IS NOT HER FATHER. PERIOD.

Kaykaydoo

Postby Kaykaydoo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 am

Exactly. He's only 45. Way too young to be her dad. This Peter Reckell looks like a good candidate tho. Or Jeff Webber. Would explain the Heather hate.

Kaykaydoo

Postby Kaykaydoo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 am

Quote alesamkrismol fan: I think the "J" is to through us off. It seems too obvious to me that he might be a Jerome. I think if Rafe and Molly go back to the Ouija board it will reveal something different. Rumors have said that Sam's father is from a well known family that the audience likes so I'm really confused. NLG has said we will be pleasantly surprised. After waiting all these years I would hate to think that Ron would mess things up with someone shady and sleazy.

The Webbers are a well known family with members we all like. The Jerome's are NOT. If that spoiler is true, it's Jeff Webber aka Richard Dean Anderson aka MacGuyver lol

alesamkrismol fan

Postby alesamkrismol fan » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:01 am

Quote Kaykaydoo:

Exactly. He's only 45. Way too young to be her dad. This Peter Reckell looks like a good candidate tho. Or Jeff Webber. Would explain the Heather hate.

It was confirmed that it's not Peter Reckell. He tweeted about the rumors last week and they are not true, he is doing something else. The only new guy is Derek and I don't think he's Sam's father they look like they could date each other.

Kaykaydoo

Postby Kaykaydoo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 am

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
Quote Kaykaydoo:

Yeah the actor is way too young looking. It would be stupid to make him the father. What do you think about the Jeff Webber idea?

It was confirmed that it's not Peter Reckell. He tweeted about the rumors last week and they are not true, he is doing something else. The only new guy is Derek and I don't think he's Sam's father they look like they could date each other.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:52 am

Quote Kaykaydoo:
Quote alesamkrismol fan:
Quote Kaykaydoo:

Yeah the actor is way too young looking. It would be stupid to make him the father. What do you think about the Jeff Webber idea?

If Jeff Webber was only like Macgaver that would explain Sam's want for danger. (Just kidding) I don't remember Jeff Webber. I just know Richard Dean Anderson played him.

jag8950

Postby jag8950 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:39 pm

I'm voting for Jerry Jax. The intense attraction, the story that could come from that, what a hoot. He is always good for a little drama.

Return to “General Hospital”