Sabrina and Patrick

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Sabrina and Patrick

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Quote flanndreams: I think it's just an infatuation that feels like love to someone like Sabrina who has little or no experience in romance. To me, she feels too young for him, and he's only sort of drawn to her because she is sweet and Emma likes her. Have them get to know each other in something other than the hospital setting, or when she's babysitting Emma; show viewers that they have things in common, and then maybe I'll buy a real romance between the two.

I agree with this. I like Sabrina and I can't stand the "Britch", but I don't necessarily see Patrick and Sabrina together as a couple either. They are too different IMO. That's not to say that once Sabrina matures a little he won't see her in a different light, but I think they are best as close friends and "like" family to each other. Sabrina is very good with Emma and she needs a woman in her life, but it doesn't have to be romantic for Sabrina and Patrick anytime soon.... if at all. I think Sabrina is mistaking infatuation for love.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:52 pm

OK, Patrick just told Sabrina he's NOT ready for a relationship and when he is, it won't be someone from work.

Maybe now, she can move on and see if Michael has a friend.

PowerPlay

Postby PowerPlay » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 pm

I just can't see the two together no matter how hard I try. There is no chemistry at all. I do believe that she is good for Emma and Patrick truly sees her as a good friend and that's all! As nice as she is to the Drake's and as Emma does take to her she will never be a romantic interest to Patrick; she needs to move on!

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm

So great to have a break from them today.
They are on way too much.

Return to “General Hospital”