Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Trueheart 6

Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?

Postby Trueheart 6 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 am

I just realized that GH has two mental facilities, what's the difference between the two?

oltllover

Re: Fern Cliff & Shadybrook?

Postby oltllover » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 am

Quote Trueheart 6: I just realized that GH has two mental facilities, what's the difference between the two?

I think Shadybrook is a facility that people go to if they are having psychiatric problems like when liz checked herself in. and ferncliff is where people are sent by the courts if they committed a crime or are a danger to society...

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Trueheart 6: I just realized that GH has two mental facilities, what's the difference between the two?

I think Shadybrook is a facility that people go to if they are having psychiatric problems like when liz checked herself in. and ferncliff is where people are sent by the courts if they committed a crime or are a danger to society...

Yes, Ferncliff is for the CRIMINALLY insane and is suppose to be a maximum security facility. Of course Heather must be a special exception considering she was roaming freely last week. 8) Shadybrook is simply a mental health facility.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 am

They could also use a driving school. So many car accidents.

Return to “General Hospital”