Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
eglassman11

Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?

Postby eglassman11 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 am

I always wondered why they never brought back Mike Webber. The actor who played him still acts and is very handsome. He was the adopted son of Rick Webber and Lesley Webber. When Lesley was thought to have died in a car crash, Rick later married Ginny Blake who was Mike's birth mother. Mike lived in the Webber home with his sister, Amy, and Blackie Parish, who was brought into the family. Mike is the adopted brother of Laura. He later found out that his birth father was a Barrington, and his grandmother was Amanda Barrington. His sister was Allison Barrington. With connections like that, you would think that they would have brought the actor who played him back a long time ago.

Scalding

Re: Why didn't they ever bring back Mike Webber?

Postby Scalding » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Quote eglassman11: I always wondered why they never brought back Mike Webber. The actor who played him still acts and is very handsome. He was the adopted son of Rick Webber and Lesley Webber. When Lesley was thought to have died in a car crash, Rick later married Ginny Blake who was Mike's birth mother. Mike lived in the Webber home with his sister, Amy, and Blackie Parish, who was brought into the family. Mike is the adopted brother of Laura. He later found out that his birth father was a Barrington, and his grandmother was Amanda Barrington. His sister was Allison Barrington. With connections like that, you would think that they would have brought the actor who played him back a long time ago.

I barely remember him being on the show so quite possibly...not many remember the character either... I'd prefer having Jagger..alcazar and Ric back.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote Scalding:
Quote eglassman11: I always wondered why they never brought back Mike Webber. The actor who played him still acts and is very handsome. He was the adopted son of Rick Webber and Lesley Webber. When Lesley was thought to have died in a car crash, Rick later married Ginny Blake who was Mike's birth mother. Mike lived in the Webber home with his sister, Amy, and Blackie Parish, who was brought into the family. Mike is the adopted brother of Laura. He later found out that his birth father was a Barrington, and his grandmother was Amanda Barrington. His sister was Allison Barrington. With connections like that, you would think that they would have brought the actor who played him back a long time ago.

I barely remember him being on the show so quite possibly...not many remember the character either... I'd prefer having Jagger..alcazar and Ric back.

Agreed, maybe he was just before my time.... but I think if tptb want more returns, it's better to stick with the more popular characters. Jagger would definitely make my top 10 list. *) *) *)

Scalding

Postby Scalding » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Scalding:

Agreed, maybe he was just before my time.... but I think if tptb want more returns, it's better to stick with the more popular characters. Jagger would definitely make my top 10 list. *) *) *)

They could bring back Jagger as a lamp post and I'd be fine with that...The man doesn't need to speak...lol.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Well the Barrington's were never major characters on GH - Allison was a major character on PC but not GH. And as far as him being Rick and Leslie's adopted son, he turned his back on the Webbers when he left town with his bio dad and dad's wife. There would no point in bringing back a character who was on the show for a coupe of years as a kid.

Return to “General Hospital”