Todd, Starr and John headed back to OLTL

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Todd, Starr and John headed back to OLTL

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:42 pm

I for one would miss Todd considerably, I "heart" him. 3) John I really enjoy and Starr has grown on me, but I would like to see them all stick around if possible. I understand them needing to help get online OLTL off the ground, but I can't imagine if given the choice they wouldn't want to stick around GH. Network versus online is a no-brainer to me.

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

The thing I'm curious about is...what about our new head writer and executive producer. RC and FV were a big part of making OLTL to great there at the end. Who will write for them now?

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Quote JaneDoe: I for one would miss Todd considerably, I "heart" him. 3) John I really enjoy and Starr has grown on me, but I would like to see them all stick around if possible. I understand them needing to help get online OLTL off the ground, but I can't imagine if given the choice they wouldn't want to stick around GH. Network versus online is a no-brainer to me.

Don't worry its only temporarily they will be back on Gh

redie589

Postby redie589 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 am

Quote ilsalund: You know, this ABC owns the actors reminds me of the old Hollywood days. %(

I'm wondering if these actors will get the same salary if this PP show is only available to watch online? I think GH should keep Roger Howarth on contract. He's a good actor and never gets old. !)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 am

Quote redie589:
Quote ilsalund: You know, this ABC owns the actors reminds me of the old Hollywood days. %(

I'm wondering if these actors will get the same salary if this PP show is only available to watch online? I think GH should keep Roger Howarth on contract. He's a good actor and never gets old. !)

There is thread about John taking another name and a segment with Todd taking an alter I don't think that coincidence. I have not read anything about Star yet. The pervious poster is right the actors are working for ABC there characters are what belong to prospect park.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:58 am

Quote oltllover: Here is my question PP/ABC may own the characters but how many of the actors do they have a contract with either from OLTL or AMC if they only have a couple here and a couple there neither show will be the same. I have read statements from Vincent Irazarry (david Hayward/AMC) but other then that I havent heard anyone else talking about it.

Opal, Zach, Angie and Jessie Cara and Griffin and they are in negociations with Kendall..and they are recasting JR..so it will be a full cast.

tllsmi

Postby tllsmi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:07 am

I was wondering...if Prospect Park is relaunching OLTL and some of the original's are going back...where would this be seen on? I have heard it is an internet company so would we have to tune in on the internet or will it be on tv? Just wondering..I really don't care for watching shows on my desktop. ?) :~

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 am

Quote tllsmi: I was wondering...if Prospect Park is relaunching OLTL and some of the original's are going back...where would this be seen on? I have heard it is an internet company so would we have to tune in on the internet or will it be on tv? Just wondering..I really don't care for watching shows on my desktop. ?) :~

It will be free on HULU and Itunesd and commercial free on HULU PLUS..and just on the internet., not the internet company.cannot wait.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 am

According to an interview with Jeff Kwatinetz(Prospect Park),ABC owns the license for the characters because PP wasnt sure what was going to happen so if thats the case GH should be able to keep Todd/Starr and John. Now if any of those actors signed anything with PP last year I'm not sure what will happen. From what AI have been reading everything is still so up in the air.

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 am

tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-oltl-relaunch-hulu-itunes-194014408.html

It is go and no it is not up in the air..Many, many of the actors have signed contracts and will start filming in Feb,

Return to “General Hospital”