AJ and Carly pairing

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tinasfatheronlostinspice

Re: AJ and Carly pairing

Postby tinasfatheronlostinspice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Smokin hot couple. I remember when they first met. It was Sarah Brown who played Carly. LW Carly has much more heat with AJ.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm

They are so right for each other, they both lie so well that could make for a combatible couple, is that how you spell combat...... good match for each other. :~

irishrose0304

Postby irishrose0304 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm

I hope not. My favorite was Carly & Sonny but I like Carly with Todd.

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Quote dafyduc:
Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness :]

How the he11 do you "ruin" an already rotten apple? AJ is a joke, and I really hope they do not have Carly sinking that Low again!

Co sihn. Will never buy I M a changed man, I seen that movie starring AJ too many times

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am

The TV was oozing chemistry with Carly and AJ. I hate Carly with Todd mostly because I hate Todd. He never takes responsibility for anything.

AJ and Carly were great together. There is alot of history there. They have both done horrible things to Michael, and yet Micael seems to be willing to overlook those things so he can form his own opinions.

This would be a great going full circle story. Carly being the first one to really see change in AJ would be cool. She knows where he has been. And AJ being able to see different Carly who is a bit more grown up than the one who put him in a dumpster and allowed her son to be raised by a mobster.

That, and watching Sonny's head blow up would be a treat as well. This could be interesting. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 am

Quote cardgirl: The TV was oozing chemistry with Carly and AJ. I hate Carly with Todd mostly because I hate Todd. He never takes responsibility for anything.

AJ and Carly were great together. There is alot of history there. They have both done horrible things to Michael, and yet Micael seems to be willing to overlook those things so he can form his own opinions.

This would be a great going full circle story. Carly being the first one to really see change in AJ would be cool. She knows where he has been. And AJ being able to see different Carly who is a bit more grown up than the one who put him in a dumpster and allowed her son to be raised by a mobster.

That, and watching Sonny's head blow up would be a treat as well. This could be interesting. ;)

I could not agree more.... except for the part about Todd. He's my guilty pleasure, I'm in LOVE with him. *) *)

What a fabulous story to see a changed AJ have Carly of all people see him in a different light. 8) She's grown and changed too, so why not? They share a child, there's so much juicy history between the two, and best of all.... Sonny wouldn't have a head left for all the exploding it would do. 3) I think I'm ready to jump on this bandwagon.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:20 am

Yesterday was the first time I enjoyed AJ since he's been back.
They were fun together but, Carly needs to give romance a rest.

NewGHfan101

Postby NewGHfan101 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:14 am

If this were to happen, Sonny would have an emotional, mental and physical breakdown. No matter who Sonny is in love with, Carly will always remain to be his main chick. This will be so juicy to watch.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 am

Quote NewGHfan101: If this were to happen, Sonny would have an emotional, mental and physical breakdown. No matter who Sonny is in love with, Carly will always remain to be his main chick. This will be so juicy to watch.

Sonny will just have to sit back and wait a few weeks, Carly's relationship only last a NY minute......

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote NewGHfan101: If this were to happen, Sonny would have an emotional, mental and physical breakdown. No matter who Sonny is in love with, Carly will always remain to be his main chick. This will be so juicy to watch.

Sonny will just have to sit back and wait a few weeks, Carly's relationship only last a NY minute......

Oh, you are so right, I love this new side of AJ and Carly, but when Sonny finds out............ >(

Return to “General Hospital”