AJ and Carly pairing

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

AJ and Carly pairing

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:52 pm

After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

GH-FAN

Re: AJ and Carly pairing

Postby GH-FAN » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!! ;)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Carly`s had just about every man, I guess it`s time for her to go back to the start,I guess it will be AJ then Sonny again :|

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:18 pm

AT THE END OF THE SHOW TODAY PREVIEWS FOR TOMORROW AJ TELLS CARLY THEY SLEPT TOGETHER, BUT I DONT THINK SO I THINK HE IS JUST TELLING HER THAT! >)

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm

An AJ/Carly/Todd triangle I would love that

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:44 pm

I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness :]

GH-FAN

Postby GH-FAN » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote stonecoldhot: I don`t want to see Carly ruin AJ, I would like to see him with Liz and finally have some happiness :]

I agree about the AJ and Liz pairing. I liked the chemistry they had together.

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Quote GH-FAN:
Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!! ;)

LOL...and Monica's !!!!!!!!

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Quote the girl is HOT: AT THE END OF THE SHOW TODAY PREVIEWS FOR TOMORROW AJ TELLS CARLY THEY SLEPT TOGETHER, BUT I DONT THINK SO I THINK HE IS JUST TELLING HER THAT! >)

LOL and it would be so so classic soap 101 if she then turned up pregnant and he decided to do to her what she did to him and make her think it's his child but it's really Todd's.

GH-FAN

Postby GH-FAN » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Quote alikat:
Quote GH-FAN: [quote]Quote Axl Rose: After what I have seen so far from them in today's episode, if we are headed towards an AJ/Carly pairing, then I wonder how Michael will react to his biological father and his mother becoming a couple if it in fact does happen

I don't know how Michael would react, but I can see the look on Sonny's face now!! ;)(/quote)

LOL...and Monica's !!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!! She would love that too wouldn't she!!! :-)

Return to “General Hospital”