Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
IslandGirl33

Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...

Postby IslandGirl33 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 pm

It almost seems that Patrick is showing an interest in Sabrina. Is anyone else seeing that? What do you make of the "almost" kiss between them New Years Eve?

I can't wait for him to see the real Britch!

Bettie Davis

Re: Thoughts on Patrick & Sabrina...

Postby Bettie Davis » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 pm

There is deinately a chemistry there you can see it, and he knows Emma adores Sabrina. That,s a good sign.

ghfan since 1983

Postby ghfan since 1983 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 pm

I think Lucy is going to help Sabrina look HOT at the nurse's ball and Patrick is going to be stunned...and so will Britt, lol!!

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:19 pm

BD: I agree but now Sabrina is going to run the other way because of Brit. She already told Patrick she can no longer babysit for him. He better see that somethings up and question her more. UGH!

IslandGirl33

Postby IslandGirl33 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Quote ghfan since 1983: I think Lucy is going to help Sabrina look HOT at the nurse's ball and Patrick is going to be stunned...and so will Britt, lol!!

Yes, Yes & Yes I believe you are right! :D I can't wait!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 pm

Quote ghfan since 1983: I think Lucy is going to help Sabrina look HOT at the nurse's ball and Patrick is going to be stunned...and so will Britt, lol!!

I agree. but I cant believe how dense patrick is about Brit she is so pushy its Lisa niles pt2.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:34 pm

I really enjoy the friendship between Patrick and Sabrina. Sure she has a crush, but she also genuinely cares for him and Emma. In the end, I can't really picture a relationship between them, but rather a very fond attachment and friendship. Kind of like Lucky and Maxie (minus the drug induced affair they had). She crushed on him for years, but they ended up friends. Sabrina will find someone much better suited to her and Brit will eventually be seen for who she really is.

lvmyabcsoaps

Postby lvmyabcsoaps » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 pm

I can't stand the way Sabrina has been portrayed. It is so annoying with her kid like hairdos as well as the little kid barettes that they have put in her hair. She is a grown woman and is not a little girl. I can see Patrick and her more like brother and sister. Sabrina just seems like she needs someone younger ( her age) and not so grown up since she does act like a 13 yr old babysitter with a high school crush.
On another note..can't stand Britt the bully.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Quote lvmyabcsoaps: I can't stand the way Sabrina has been portrayed. It is so annoying with her kid like hairdos as well as the little kid barettes that they have put in her hair. She is a grown woman and is not a little girl. I can see Patrick and her more like brother and sister. Sabrina just seems like she needs someone younger ( her age) and not so grown up since she does act like a 13 yr old babysitter with a high school crush.
On another note..can't stand Britt the bully.

Wait until Lucy gets through with Sabrina,I`m sure we won`t reconize her. Lucy was the same way when she first came on the show,mousy and shy,look at her now

krystalgirl

Postby krystalgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Sabrina needs Liz's help with her hair and Maxie on dressing her up to look her age. She does look like a little girl the way she is and needs to stand on her two feet and tell Brittnay off to her face.

Liz already told Brittany off now time for Sabrina to do the samething.

Return to “General Hospital”