Is maxie really pregnant?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
R.J.

Is maxie really pregnant?

Postby R.J. » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:53 pm

I saw the show I think on FRi and Dr.Lee asked if she had her appointmet. I think that Maxie might be having a baby in her mind not in the soap world or any other world. ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)

lesliep

Re: Is maxie really pregnant?

Postby lesliep » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:58 pm

I think maxie is lying and trying to find a way of trapping Lucky, and now she will be caught! *)

aimee

Postby aimee » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:44 pm

:) i so no that she is lien maxie just wants lucky all to her self sadly mistaken i think that liz and lucky will get back togther !)

Molykat5054

Postby Molykat5054 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:13 pm

I think she's also lying!

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:19 am

I think she is lying but i hope that she isnt lying because im sick of liz maxie is much better than liz i cant stand her

samandjason$$xoxo

Postby samandjason$$xoxo » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:48 pm

Quote R.J.: I saw the show I think on FRi and Dr.Lee asked if she had her appointmet. I think that Maxie might be having a baby in her mind not in the soap world or any other world. ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)

No i don't think so i bet she is fakeing it that day when liz was opening her test the ladie she helped who had false labor i bet maxie stoll her blood test and stuff! >( >(

i want sam and jason together!!!! :-)

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:30 pm

Quote samandjason$$xoxo:
Quote R.J.: I saw the show I think on FRi and Dr.Lee asked if she had her appointmet. I think that Maxie might be having a baby in her mind not in the soap world or any other world. ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?)

No i don't think so i bet she is fakeing it that day when liz was opening her test the ladie she helped who had false labor i bet maxie stoll her blood test and stuff! >( >(

i want sam and jason together!!!! :-)
i do sorta think that too. but i like maxie enough to not want this for her!

msbobbie50

Postby msbobbie50 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:34 am

I agree, with the lady who was in false labor. Maxie did something to get her blood work so she can look like she's pregnant. She works in the hospital and I wouldn't put anything past her. >)

CinCitiChic

Postby CinCitiChic » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:09 am

I too believe she MUST be faking - that being said, Mr. Guza has if nothing else been known to write insane, useless, and most ubsurd storylines to make all us want to eithier:

a) throw someting @ our TV sets in an absolute fit of anger;

or

b) just hurl!

He loves to depict all of the female characters in the most "saddest" of ways. (too many to list here) ~)

Peace ;-)

TheGamblinGoddess

Toscana

Postby Toscana » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:01 pm

Has the writers forgotten, Maxie had a heart transplant? If she was pregnant, she'd have to be under constant...CONSTANT...care of hert OB/GYN and her Cardiologist. HAven't seen her make a visit to her heart doctor. I wonder if it would even be safe to carry a child after having a transplant, or for that matter, if it's even possible to concieve. Transplant patients must take aanti rejections drugs for the rest of their lives and I believe that may prevent a pregnacy form happening in the first place.

Return to “General Hospital”